Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

Why the **** did they not let Cesaro win mitb? That's like hitting auto push.iDC about his promos honestly.just give hI'm some bad**** tough guy one liners or some ****
Sheamus didn't need to win MITB like he didn't need to win KOTR vs Johnny Nitro. :smh: I was pissed at the bootleg way he beat Cena, and i hated Cena back then. But yeah, Cesaro deserves a real legitimate push. Dude is incredible in ring, or like DC said take his talents to NJPW and flourish. They'd have no problem putting the IWGP heavyweight title on him IMO.

cesaro would be champ anywhere he went.hes someone i could actually see beating lesnar clean for the title also.but dam man they should of never changed his music,jack stagger wasting it,they dont even show his intros no more.smh

why cant my dude be the euro goldberg type character (except million times better in the ring) i mean just the whole presence and entrance and theatrics.no games but if all else fails i guess the swaggy european douch wouldnt be bad.

Is it just me or does John Cena never seem genuine in these random moments of giving those deserving some props. I just feel like I got worked watching that video.

Is it just me or does John Cena never seem genuine in these random moments of giving those deserving some props. I just feel like I got worked watching that video.
yo cashflow no offense but idgaf bout anything you say as long as u got that avy bruh,lol total distraction 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
,sorry 

Just finished beast in the east. I turned it off mid way through the main event. Trash.

Got RAW on DVR. without spoilers how was RAW?

Just finished beast in the east. I turned it off mid way through the main event. Trash.

Got RAW on DVR. without spoilers how was RAW?
I would watch the opening segment and Seth's segment .Everything else was forgettable.

Back
Top Bottom