Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

should make cesaro an '80's coke dealer from florida...like something out of vice city...miami vice type ish...

then he could also be surrounded by trim...one on each arm & ish

imo

Speaking if being stoned... cops showed at my friends door earlier tonight while we were smoking a joint... they didn't care about the joint :lol:... he's got a crazy and cop calling neighbor :smh:...

Speaking if being stoned... cops showed at my friends door earlier tonight while we were smoking a joint... they didn't care about the joint :lol:... he's got a crazy and cop calling neighbor :smh:...
**** just legalize it already.

It is in Portland :smokin... doesn't mean im used to it yet :lol:... I was hiding a quarter under my seat for no reason :lol:...cops came because of a noise complaint and "billowing smoke"...

watching raw now,pretty trash so far outside of heyman and the big homie sev carrying those 3 jobbers in that awful segment,wasting sev wit that nonsense,now dean vs bo dallas,back to irrelevancy for deano,and chicago wit the bo chants lol.i dvrd everything else and bout to dvr this dean match as soon as im done typing this

ooohh i wonder whose gonna win the "who does the most good" vote.smh 2 more jobbers in a match,looks like ill successfully be watching raw in just 1 hour

:rofl: @ Big E "ITS IN YO BODAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"

Jojo's booty doe.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Graphic-Photo-of-Tyson-Kidds-Neck-After-Surgery.jpg

Last edited:
this brock segment
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smashing the car,breaking arms 
laugh.gif
,that noble suplex 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

edit: thought that was the end of raw,shoulda been the end of raw smh

edit:new daayy 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
hearing these dudes tell dusty stories. being a wrestling star in the late 80s early 90s when there was no rules was prob the greatest ever. they partied like animals. that's what wrestling is missing today. all about curfews and protein shakes now. no one bonds the way they did back then. drinking beer doing drugs and starting bar fights every where. driving thousands of miles learning the craft.

Last edited:
Looking to sell my VERY slightly used 2015 Cadillac CTS. Last Monday, my boss surprised me with it as a reward for all my hard work and loyalty to him, but unfortunately one of my boss' competitors and I got in a bit of a scuffle and now I need to sell the car to pay for my broken arm.

The only damage on the car is from a result from our little "fight" but the rest is like brand new. There is additional camo on the sides, and the car is cherry red.

If you want more pictures, please email me and either I, or my partner Joey M. will get back to you. These are all that I have on hand at the moment. We're both in the hospital right now and don't have 100% access to all of our road trip pictures.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5110305949.html

roll.gif

She's trash just like the Yankees.

Trash part yes. The Yankee part: 27! How many do the Astros have again???
chill bro I say it because I like when you go on your crazy rants. I'm not racist at all I have tons of friends of other race and religion. I don't find words to be offensive at all. especially rachet. it's about as dumb a word as there is. it isn't near the same as the n word. not even close. that's a super huge reach. I mean you can call a white person white trash and no one sees it as racist or anything close to it. so I don't see how rachet can be thought of as racist.

Back
Top Bottom