Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Leaving Brooklyn at 2:30pm to MetLife. Traffic is going to be hell.

A friend of mine and his other group of friends are already tailgating. Must have left here from Brooklyn a few hours ago.

Pretty sure two of the kids are dressed as Punk/Heyman :lol: .

Just ordered.....probably will order some pizza around the time the show about to start. Need to get more beer. If Cena wins I'm calling asking for my $60 + taxes back.

Started lurking in here when my boys and I played with the idea of heading to Mania since it was just down the road. We bailed on the idea, but I'll be watching and posting in here later.

All of you heading to MetLife, enjoy the show. :smokin

- Mostly everyone in attendance for last night’s WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Madison Square Garden noted that the crowd was very rough at times. Donald Trump and Maria Menounos apparently received the biggest boos of the night. One fan noted that Maria looked like she was going to cry. She went long during her speech for Bob Backlund and was met with “WHAT?” chants.

When John Cena was shown on the big screen, the crowd booed him out of the building. WWE aired a Make-A-Wish video featuring Cena and even that got a very negative reaction from the crowd.

- Rob Van Dam and Maria Kanellis recently appeared on the VOCNation.com podcast and teased WWE returns.

RVD said:

“The reason that I’ve been really quiet as far as my (TNA) contract goes, the people that really don’t know, really don’t know. The only person that knows is me. I do have plans to return very soon and wrestle on TV, and it won’t be with any (independent) promotions. I will be wrestling with either TNA or WWE very soon.”

Maria noted that she wants to return to WWE and hopes her fiancee, ROH wrestler Mike Bennett, will come with her. Maria talked about almost returning at WrestleMania 29 for a multi-Divas match:

“I was one of the girls that they called. We were fine on all the details. I’ve owned my name since I was a little girl, so that wasn’t a problem for me. WWE was totally cool with everything, but the storyline just fell through; I was excited about it.”

Back
Top Bottom