Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Regarding Jay Briscoe winning the ROH Title:

However, ROH’s iPPV customers did not see the end of the main event. The video stream cut out mid-way through the match and did not return until after the match.
Don't I know it
mean.gif

Purchased the NJPW PPV, hope Okada/Tanahashi will be good for a fourth time.

Just got done watching the Brodus Clay interview with Rosenberg, they need to get him out of that character. He is so relaxed and seems awesome to talk to. I had no clue about his being a bodyguard for Snoop.

Just got done watching the Brodus Clay interview with Rosenberg, they need to get him out of that character. He is so relaxed and seems awesome to talk to. I had no clue about his being a bodyguard for Snoop.

Since him teaming with Tensai is still pretty new, I'd like for them to run with that for awhile, then eventually (finally) get him back to this...

Finally got my tickets today.

What time is everyone meeting tomorrow and is anything going on tonight?

1. Aye 4W, you are a wild dude for this question man: Is Paul Bearer Supernaturally Involved In The Match? - :lol:

2. I will be converting all of the Wrestling with Rosenbergs into .mp3 format for you IPOD dudes.

HBK VS Bret Hart iron man match was overrated/boring
That I might have to agree with. It was solid but people rate it higher than what it needs to be rated.

HBK vs Flair :pimp: :pimp: Match was shorter than i remembered but still fantastic. Wish that would have been the way Flair had went out, being secure with himself and his family, instead of going to TNA and being remembered for that Street Fight with Jay Lethal :smh:

Can't find it right now, but I don't know how many times I watched that Flair/Orton/Batista vs Rock/Foley match. Probably one of the best handicap matches you'll see. Just 5 dudes who went out and had fun, with a perfect finish.

Finished the survey, and wow, some of the questions were actually difficult to choose from. There's easily 4-5 matches that could be the opening match, while at the same time, they could be higher up the card. As far as Diddy's performance, I normally vaguely pay attention to those, but they are usually used to as sort of a lull to set up a big match, they come right after a big match. Come remember any of the past performance-to-match transitions.

Last edited:
I did the survey so quick I didn't even realize the mistakes I made.

I said there will be 2 title changes even though I said Ziggler/Big E will win, Cena will win (completely forgot it was for the title), Swagger will win, and Dolph will cash in (forgot that if he wins it counts as a title change) :smh: :lol:

Gotta learn to take my time.

Last edited:
That's my dude right there. I think Dolph is making a case for my favorite wrestler behind Punk. Dude is straight HUNGRY, I love it. His DDT is 
nthat.gif

Dolph is my dude. Like I said, when I went to RAW last week, I had to get out of my seat when Ziggler's music came on. CM Punk, Dolph, Danielson are my dudes right now.

I was a HUGE Mr. Perfect fan and of course I am going to like Dolph.

I am so proud to be a wrestling fan right now.

Folks fixing up my bathroom right now. Been watching CM Punk/Danielson matches for the last hour or so. Dude stopped and watched some with me. :smokin

I am heading out to NYC right now.  Here is my brief preview for WrestleMania 29.  I hope everyone enjoys the show!

20120402lightwmprematch.jpg

Wade Barrett (c) v miz - Intercontinental Championship Pre-Show YouTube Match

Barrett has done nothing recently.  I expect miz to win the belt to be a "big" way to kick off the show.

Prediction: miz - New Intercontinental Champion

20130320_Light_WM_PreMatch_8Man_C-homepage.jpg

Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs The Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins

The heels have more upside and should go over.

Prediction: The Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins

20130327_Light_WM_Pre_Match_JerichoFandango_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Chris Jericho vs Fandango

Fandango has become the NTWT darling (not mine).  He's making his debut and should get the win here.

Prediction: Fandango

20130318_Light_WM_Pre_Match_HellNoDolphBigE.jpg

Team Hell No (c) vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston w/ AJ Lee - WWE Tag Team Championship Match

Team Hell No has done nothing with the titles in months.  The heels should get the titles, and hopefully somehow AJ gets injured.

Prediction: Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - New WWE Tag Team Champions

20120318_Light_WM_Pre_Match_RybackHenry_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Ryback vs Mark Henry

Proof that a simple storyline still works to build a match.  I would like Mark Henry to go over because WWE needs top heels, but Ryback will probably get the win.

Prediction: Ryback

20120318_Light_WM_Pre_Match_6man_UPDATE.jpg

Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Big Show vs The Shield

The Shield should go over to keep their momentum.  I'm predicting a short match with both Orton and Big Show turning on Sheamus.  Not joining The Shield, just turning heel.

Prediction: The Shield

20120318_Light_WM_Pre_Match_DelRioSwagger_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Jack Swagger - World Heavyweight Championship Match

Neither man is over like they should be, but WWE seems determined to get Del Rio over, so he retains.

Prediction: Alberto Del Rio - Retains World Heavyweight Championship

20120402lightwmpretripl.jpg

Triple H with Shawn Michaels in His Corner vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred with Triple H's Career on the Line

Everyone assumes Hunter is getting his revenge on Brock here, but I just have a strange feeling that Brock gets the win.  Will Shawn cost Triple H the match?  We'll see.

Prediction: Brock Lesnar

20120318_Light_WM_Pre_Match_TakerPunk_HOMEPAGE.jpg

The Undertaker vs CM Punk

Punk has promised to do anything he has to do to win, even if it's via DQ or count out.  Will Undertaker continue the Streak moving to 21-0?  I have a strange feeling that Paul Bearer may come from beyond the grave to help Taker get the win.

Prediction: The Undertaker

20120318_Light_WM_Pre_Match_RockCena_HOMEPAGE.jpg

The Rock (c) vs John Cena - WWE Championship Match

The match that is twice in a lifetime.  This is the conclusion of a two year long storyline.  Will John Cena finally prove himself to be better than The Rock?  Or will The Rock once again cause John Cena's life to go into a tailspin?  Despite the wishes of the live WrestleMania crowd, I think John Cena is walking out of MetLife Stadium as the new WWE Champion.

Prediction: John Cena - New WWE Champion

Just rewatched Angle v Michaels (WM21)

That damn Superkick came out of nowehere. Forgot all about that spot. And the fact that it was from such a close in angle made it even better.

Great match man.

Just didn't like the fact that HBK was able to walk so easily after the match after being in the anklelock for like 3 mins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom