Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
No matter how crappy the card is WM has the euphoric feeling that makes you excited.I wonder who's gonna steal the show.

yo that stage looks awesome.

i truly hope everyone going a awesome time, wish I was too, but eh.. what can you do? will be ORDERING on TV this year, though :lol:

3 years from now, Cena is gonna be holding multiple pics and him and suni like championship rings, heading into the WM main event to retain his WWE title :lol:

Last edited:
3 years from now, Cena is gonna be holding multiple pics and him and suni like championship rings, heading into the WM main event to retain his WWE title :lol:

Cold blooded he is like my arch nemesis.

For the Undertaker comments he actually really cool and doesn't seem to hate it like (AJ/Jericho) he chatted with each fan and thanked them and gave credit for cool items to sign,

On another note fandango on a GA session was an hour late and scum bagged the session those guys missed out on other opportunities,,,the shield had the most in demand booth,

Izod has been terrible,..it was crappy production compared to the past axxess locations,

Cold blooded he is like my arch nemesis.

For the Undertaker comments he actually really cool and doesn't seem to hate it like (AJ/Jericho) he chatted with each fan and thanked them and gave credit for cool items to sign,

On another note fandango on a GA session was an hour late and scum bagged the session those guys missed out on other opportunities,,,the shield had the most in demand booth,

Izod has been terrible,..it was crappy production compared to the past axxess locations,

Thanks for the insight. This is Taker's first Axxess thing right?

I remember at WM27 Fan Axxess, Kozlov was the biggest douche I've ever met in my life and Mark Henry was only friendly to females and little kids :lol:

2013 NT WWE WrestleMania XXIX PPV Prediction Contest
  • 2000 POSSIBLE POINTS!!!!
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • YOU MAY ONLY ENTER ONCE
  • ONCE AN ENTRY IS SUBMITTED, IT CANNOT BE CHANGED
  • ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY 7PM ET
  • THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A $20 DONATION TO THE CHARITY OF THEIR CHOOSING!!!!
  • GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/973CBGY

On a side note, I will not have time to write my usual complete WrestleMania preview unfortunately due to time constraints.  I will still post a preview with brief writeups on each match, but it won't be as in depth as other years.

Brother, question.

On section 2, part B, how many title changes, do we include the pre show?

coming out of IZOD tonight, it was really windy. This was around 10 pm. Not sure if it will be like this on Sunday. Just a heads up

Brother, question.

On section 2, part B, how many title changes, do we include the pre show?
What does question 2 say?

indifferent.gif

I wanted to go to that ROH show but wasn't sure if I had work. Cool for Jay.
People who were there live are raving about it.  I had a sour taste in my mouth from a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng, pretty boring ROH TV taping I went to last year.  I need to get to an iPPV sometime.

People who were there live are raving about it.  I had a sour taste in my mouth from a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng, pretty boring ROH TV taping I went to last year.  I need to get to an iPPV sometime.

The ippv and DVD takings they do are usually awesome, at least the two that I've been to anyways. Cool that Jay's the champ with all the time he's put in there, but sucks to see Steen lose it.

It didn't hit me until I took that survey that there's nearly 9 or more matches on the card.

Back
Top Bottom