Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Survey done.

Really good questions there, Jess.

BTW, before WM29 starts, I will post my 3 Bold predictions for the ppv.

Haven't done any since Survivor Series.

Cold blooded he is like my arch nemesis.

For the Undertaker comments he actually really cool and doesn't seem to hate it like (AJ/Jericho) he chatted with each fan and thanked them and gave credit for cool items to sign,

On another note fandango on a GA session was an hour late and scum bagged the session those guys missed out on other opportunities,,,the shield had the most in demand booth,

Izod has been terrible,..it was crappy production compared to the past axxess locations,
Is Jericho an *** in person?  Seems like he would be a cool dude.

Even devon is excited to see booker t go in to the hall of fame
laugh.gif

isDMfOtvMQ1oR.gif

Not talking about you personally my man cuz I knw ur a Rock fan you've stated it before. As for Not liking Jeff Hardy I get where your coming from. I'm talking about OD Punk fanboys. They eat breathe Punk and share every opinion he has. Bring back his SE'S gimmick but have him be Charles.Manson. Punk

Ahhh gotcha my dude. Yeah I meaning love Punk, I enjoy watching him but I doubt we would have the same ideals. Especially since I'm a college kid who drinks 3-4 nights a week haha

survey done...WM tomorrow - I'm in section 117F - paid $300 for tix retail...hoping it will be worth it...looked at that section on stubhub now and it's $500-600.

trying not to spoil much of the set for myself I wanna walk in and be amazed.

Looking forward to meeting some of you clowns tomorrow. I'm wearing the CM Punk Best in the World shirt - the white one, it's my favorite one of his.

I also got the "Knees to Faces" shirt which I love but he's not facing Rock so I'll save that.

hit me up on twitter - @DBerov

thanks for those awesome interview vids. :pimp:

anymore out there? :nerd:

filled out the survey.

Last edited:
So I just read (article is a couple weeks old) that Vince wants to make the E even more kid friendly.... I get the reasoning, but this is the most popular the WWE has been in a decade with young adults, if they keep going more kid friendly, they will lose a lot of the fan base... I think right now they have a decent balance, I'd rather it be more edgy, but I think it's not the worst balance.

Also I'm student teaching 12 year olds.. Kid friendly to 12 year olds, really isn't as PG as the E thinks it is.

I've also avoided doing the prediction contest because I don't want to fill out the inevitable... John Cena beating the Rock.

Back
Top Bottom