Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

NTWT - TGIF Edition 🎃

fjkjnvG (1).gif

Watched Dynamite.

Regal flirting with Excalibur again. :lol: :pimp:

MJF mocking Mox was spot on.

Renee was a GOODT! addition for AEW. Adds some credibility

FTR/SIOG was a solid match. Not mad at the *** Boys causing FTR the match, Adds another element to their growing feud and allow the Acclaimed and SIOG to have the rubber match where presumably Swerve finally turns on Keef.

EYE guess The Elite soon come byke with that package they did.

#OurLegend v. Sammy was another solid match. TK got Danielson doing the heavy lifting again feuding with that charisma vacuum Wheeler Yuta.

Jamie Hayter. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Penta/Mox was cool but the shenanigans afterwards was more interested with Mox and MJF getting a vintage NWO babyface beatdown from The Firm.

Still think MJF is playing the long con with this but I'm intrigued nonetheless.

Please don't go the WWE route and have Mox and MJF team up to face The Firm.

If anyone has the Tubi app on their tv you should check out their wrestling selection..They have a lot of documentaries, Memphis wrestling, Portalnd wrestling, Urban Wrestling Federation, CZW, Vancouver wrestling, and Dark Side of the Ring..
ever since they removed lucha underground it aint been the same

”Coming up on the next Broken Skull Sessions after the Royal Rumble, someone I sure as hell never thought I’d see sitting across from me-and I got you some Pepsi since, you know-CM PUNK!”

its insane that they couldnt turn this into an angle because nobody respects or fears tony khan. hes really a ******* joke.

atleast vince had the wwe roster in fear like boot camp

tony too busy trying to hold all his heroes dicks in his hand

PWI is reporting Bandido and Juice Robinson have signed with AEW.

EYE like Bandido the few matches I saw of him prior to AEW.

Juice Robinson sucks.

Makes sense he signed to AEW if he and Toni are still together.

your womens division is your weakest part of your company

mia yim
chelsea green
taya valkaryie
mickie james
deonna purrazzo

you could have signed all of these women

instead you sign a woman that you dont even know if shes gonna be able to wrestle

Back
Top Bottom