Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Only caught the last segment from last night. Will A&W be worth going to next week?

o011gud5pcw91.jpg

His side would have been a lot more sympathetic if that was the story from the jump

Kind of questionable that it's just coming out now

- WWE’s annual Hell in a Cell PLE is “completely dead”, per WrestleVotes. The Twitter account told Give Me Sport the stipulation means a lot to Triple H, and he doesn’t want to force Hell in a Cell matches just because the show is coming up on the calendar.

This Austin/Charlotte interview is really good..Better than the Sami one..#CharlotteIsTheGOAT #1Surgery #FreshFaced

:lol: @ CM Phil being legit shook of da Hangmin.

AEW got a Bizarro Cena situation with MJF?

- WWE’s annual Hell in a Cell PLE is “completely dead”, per WrestleVotes. The Twitter account told Give Me Sport the stipulation means a lot to Triple H, and he doesn’t want to force Hell in a Cell matches just because the show is coming up on the calendar.

Trips has done a GOODT! in the wake of his deviant father-in-law getting put out da paint.

IT will be interesting to see how things are a year from now when the honeymoon phase is officially over.

Beautiful.
Beautiful.
Beautiful.

Bidding war, not too sure about that. But
EJ Nduka, Calvin Tankman, and RIchard Holliday will end up on someone's roster within the next 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom