Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Do you have any issue with him giving the superplex and getting right back up unfazed?
Superplexes, like dives, should take health points from the off/def wrestlers. So yes, the person giving the SP should also sell.

I would like to see video games implement thos somehow.

So the next Beheading event is on Saturday.

Was thinking that they finally pull the trigger on The Bloodline's beatdown of Sami after THOTT washes Logan Paul then I memba'd that Sami will likely not be traveling to Saudi Arabia.

Its easy to bring in Kanye.

Do a storyline where all the sudden Seth Freakin Rollins starts acting like Shield Rollins.

For whatever reason, Roman is hit with nostalgia, wants to hang with his bro.

Eventually its revealed Seth Freakin Rollins was abducted and replaced with this clone Shield Seth Rollins on some Skrull stuff.

Works too cause Marvel doing Secret Invasion and WWE likes to be current.

Eventually the Bloodline gets this clone Seth Rollins surrounded, he takes his Seth Rollins prostethic mask off.

It's Ye.

I wouldnt do it though.

WWE Crown Jewel 2022

The O.C. vs The Judgement Day - 6-Man Tag Team Match

Braun Strowman vs Omos - Singles Match

Drew McIntyre vs Karrion Kross - Steel Cage Match

Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley - Singles Match

Logan Paul vs Roman Raines - WWE Undisputed Championship Title Match

...Didn't realize we're finally getting the Brock/Lashley match we've all been waiting for
although not a title match.

Everything is fine.

they are gonna produce a backstage reality show to replace rhodes to the top.

how stupid is it that they wont have ALL the backstage drama on it?

can you imagine that show having footage of the punk elite brawl, kingston and sammy confrontation, and andrade punching sammy? they could have really blurred the lines between a work and a shoot.

but you know that wont happen because tony khan is an idiot who doesnt know how to turn reality into an angle that sells and he just lets his wrestlers say whatever about their co workers because he doesnt have the balls to set boundaries because hes too much of a ******* mark and gets star struck with his wrestlers.

Back
Top Bottom