Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

While I don't care much for Jay Lethal all over AEW TV, I did like Sonjay Dutt wearing the matching AF1s on Dynamite last night.

vlcsnap-2022-08-11-15h26m32s755.png

vlcsnap-2022-08-11-15h26m40s450.png

He has been made into a joke by the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Booker of the Year.

Let's see what happens with him and Wardlow.

Alvarez -WOL: Buddy Matthews​

Alvarez reported (hesitantly) today that Buddy was off TV recently not due to injury as thought, but rather he took unapproved bookings and was benched for awhile.

Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com reported that AJ Francis aka Top Dolla in Hit Row was expected to be at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC.

Since then, we have also confirmed that Dolla's Hit Row partner Ashante The Adonis is also slated to be at Smackdown, which certainly lends credence to the idea the team will be returning to WWE.
Swerved locked up with are. Eonder who they will fill him with

Fwiw, aj denying the rumor

Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com reported that AJ Francis aka Top Dolla in Hit Row was expected to be at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC.

Since then, we have also confirmed that Dolla's Hit Row partner Ashante The Adonis is also slated to be at Smackdown, which certainly lends credence to the idea the team will be returning to WWE.
triple h really scraping the bottom of the barrel this past week for surprises

he seems kind of tone deaf right now bringing back nxt people that the raw and smackdown audience dont really know and dont give great reactions to.

top dolla ******* sucks. ashante is cool. please keep bfab away.

hunter bout to bloat the roster again and theres only so many spots on tv

WrestleMania presale tickets on sale for my LA peeps or whoever is interested in going?

I think if you bring back Eva, droves of people will start watching AEW

They brought her back before and it aint help AEW

This time I got them!

My way could potentially help AEW.

I dont want to help AEW, but if it means getting Eva back, ill threaten helping AEW

I like Danhousen, he stood in line to take a picture with Sasha.

I wouldnt even do that and im her biggest fan on NT which is the greatest site on the internet, thus making me the greatest Sasha fan ever.

Back
Top Bottom