Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

My original argument which is stand-by is that it’s unnecessary it’s not 1995. However, when they did do it you still complained? You’ll never be pleased lol

They need to do it more.

They are CONSTANTLY having random outsiders in their ring.

I will be satisfied when they even do it 25% of the time.

While I don't care much for Jay Lethal all over AEW TV, I did like Sonjay Dutt wearing the matching AF1s on Dynamite last night.

vlcsnap-2022-08-11-15h26m32s755.png

vlcsnap-2022-08-11-15h26m40s450.png

Finished up Dynamite

That Brodie King/Darby match was chaotic fun.

Sting taking his sweet *** time to get out the coffin. :lol:

The visual of Darby choking out Brody over the ring ropes with the chain and him falling in coffin was cool.

Enjoyed Lucha Bros vs. Andrade and Rush, Penta sacrificing his mask to break up a pin and then subsequently being incapacitated for the rest of match because of IT was nicely done.

Interesting development with Hangmin not taking the Bucks up on their offer for the Trios tournament. I guess this means that Omega will be byke soon which is kinda surprising because he seemed to be a ways off from coming byke.

FTR over over. Love to see IT. :emoji_hugging:

Anna Jay still rough on the promos.

Stokely calling Billy Gunn Grandpa ***. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jade is bae, but she was ODin with the makeup. Like the WWE makeup artists kidnapped her.

Kiera was looking GOODT! though.

Jericho went full old school with the Lionheart gimmick.

The match with Moxley was aight.

Think MJF comes byke at the end of the Mox/CM Phil match at all.

Overall this was a sports entertaining episode of Dynamite.

This dude Punk walking to the ring like hes here to save wrestling.

Wrestling got saved 2.5 weeks ago.

YOURE LATE PUNK.

No wonder you always put your ear to your watch, you cant tell time.

Punk is the Jobber League at the end of the John Cena Superhero tv show.

TOO LATE.

Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com reported that AJ Francis aka Top Dolla in Hit Row was expected to be at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC.

Since then, we have also confirmed that Dolla's Hit Row partner Ashante The Adonis is also slated to be at Smackdown, which certainly lends credence to the idea the team will be returning to WWE.

Back
Top Bottom