Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

:lol: You seriously think Hulk Hogan did the steroids?

HHH, I could see.

Hogan seemed to be all natural.

Yeah, Hogan's body at the apex of his career in WWF was as real as all that bootleg or counterfeit crap that's always sold in the Slauson Swap Meet.

Damn right, Hogan abused the hell out of steroids in order to be as big as the TV screen during his WWF peak.

And I'm going to reiterate some stuff. It's not such a good tradeoff that he's still alive when a lot of wrestlers during his time and after have died from steroid use because he lost all the hair on top and he looks old as hell. But I think you can attribute him looking much older from the aftermath of his first divorce when his ex-wife took a lot of his money and dated a 19 year old.

therealest1 therealest1 Why are you so quick to accuse him of Steroids? He is an all-time great. Meaning he had the DRIVE to be excellent. Don't discredit him by claiming he was on drugs.

Karrion Kross said something similar when they gave him the gimp suit then when he got released he said it looked dumb af. It’s probably just them not allowed to badmouth their current gimmick

Yea aight. :lol:

I would say ANYTHING then. I wouldn't LIE.

They sound goofy as hell. :lol:

Tony Khan is teasing a surprise for tonight's Rampage.

CalculatingLimitedAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif

Dark Order/House of Black? No thanks.

Scorpio Sky saying nobody is "breaking the SkyVinci Code"?

WTH does that even mean? :lol:

Karrion Kross said something similar when they gave him the gimp suit then when he got released he said it looked dumb af. It’s probably just them not allowed to badmouth their current gimmick
I watched that same Kross interview (if it’s that CVV one). Pretty much said he was in good spirits with the gimmick despite how laughable it was. I also think that’s the interview he mentioned he was very excited to work with Jeff Hardy but didn’t like beating him in less than 3 minutes out of nowhere. He was hoping for an actual built up feud.

Back
Top Bottom