Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Setting him up for failure if that's true.

2 green guys working a singles match on "The Grandest Stage of Them All" :smh:
when you think about it their whole plan of only signing collegiate athletes to contracts is completely dangerous and ******* stupid.

it doesnt get any greener than that unless you signed fans from the crowd to contracts.

this is just an easier way for vince to own his wrestlers.

he not going to own **** if they seriously get injured.

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be..Leave my #BitterLegend alone..Goldberg is a cancer and he really should just go away forever..
Faxs. Oldberg needs to spear himself into a closet.
My nephew is in 8th grade and has recently taken up wrestling and is pretty awesome at it. Winning local tourneys and stuff. Has never watched pro wrestling though.

What match should I show him (and his dad/my BIL) that they would appreciate?
Shane McMahon vs Steve Blackmon

My nephew is in 8th grade and has recently taken up wrestling and is pretty awesome at it. Winning local tourneys and stuff. Has never watched pro wrestling though.

What match should I show him (and his dad/my BIL) that they would appreciate?
ZSJ vs Will Ospreay from a couple of days ago.

giphy.webp

And every single one of those guys were booked/made to look more important than Jericho during any time of Chris' WWE runs..#CantBeTheGOATifYouveNeverBeenNumber1
none of those 3 can hold chis jericho's ****

jbl undertaker cena all *** compared to jericho

the only reason jericho wasnt pushed like those others was because he was already well established in wcw so vince wasnt going to push him like those other guys.

Back
Top Bottom