Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

11998%20-%20Dancing%20Jeff_Hardy%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20wwf.gif

How IT started.......

.........How IT's going

Last edited:

Damn man, I knew his health scare was serious but that crazy how close he was to death's door.

Trips was insufferable at the height of his shoveling powers back in the day, but he mellowed a bit in the twilight of his career.

He will always be appreciated for building up NXT and making it the best brand in WWE for years before Vince got him out da paint and bastardized it.

I Had No Idea Triple H Was In The Midst Of Health Issues.

Scary, Also Sad To See His Career End Like That. Probably My Favorite Heel All Time.

Last edited:
"There is nothing going on in professional wrestling right now, at this moment, whether it’s indies or whether it's a televised professional wrestling company that I don’t watch. I watch everything. I see everything and I watch everything, except New Japan. New Japan sucks. It’s just the ****s. There’s some guys there that are cool, like I think the Great-O-Khan is kind of cool. But yeah, not my thing." -MJF

danger style danger style

"There is nothing going on in professional wrestling right now, at this moment, whether it’s indies or whether it's a televised professional wrestling company that I don’t watch. I watch everything. I see everything and I watch everything, except New Japan. New Japan sucks. It’s just the ****s. There’s some guys there that are cool, like I think the Great-O-Khan is kind of cool. But yeah, not my thing." -MJF

danger style danger style
O Khan was certified after this moment

1648239688069.gif

Despite being in a lot of WrestleMania matches in Triple H's career, the match that will always stand out in those events he was in will be the squash match with The Ultimate Warrior in WrestleMania XII. We will never forget how The Ultimate Warrior whooped his sorry a%$. Triple H was so pathetic in that match because he couldn't beat him despite hitting him from behind.

The other sad thing about this match is that it was the last time The Ultimate Warrior did anything significant in his third and final stint with WWF in 1996, not too long before he got fired only a few months later.

No disrespect but I wonder the role, "Modern Medicine " played in HHH's health concerns.
Or perhaps he took those type of "vitamins" that Hulk Hogan abused the hell out of. It wouldn't be surprising if Triple H took those same "vitamins" since he had something transpire with his heart.

Or perhaps he took those type of "vitamins" that Hulk Hogan abused the hell out of. It wouldn't be surprising if Triple H took those same "vitamins" since he had something transpire with his heart.

:lol: You seriously think Hulk Hogan did the steroids?

HHH, I could see.

Hogan seemed to be all natural.

Back
Top Bottom