Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Adding Rocky to Extreme Rules makes it more predictable in my eyes, it only shows that there will be a rematch (which the PPV is mainly for,I think most of the card las year was rematches) since Cena will win the belt @ WM.

Anyone who was planning to watch Dead Man Down, the reviews have been horrible.

Will catch it on in demand just for Noomi.

Last edited:
I hate that the WWE tries to force "WM Moments". That Ryback/Henry faux moment will be a massive botch.

I will die if he botches the Shellshock @ WM, the NY/NJ crowd will eat him up.

As soon as his song hits, the crowd will be against him, especially with the goldberg chants.

Mark Henry will be the crowd favorite in that match.

Thought it was Ronda Rousey for a second.
As did I.

Rousey > that chick though.
Maybe you should post more here and grace us with your presence.
<3
with Rock working Extreme Rules it makes his Match with Cena less Predictable
Nah.
I was about to say that it probably doesn't change much. It might be Rocky working ER against another opponent that he'll go over so he could keep his "man of the year" momentum going...or they could opt to do a rematch with Cena (thrice in a lifetime
pimp.gif
) since the assumption is Cena will win and the rematch clause comes into play, I guess.

That's it, enough is enough. No more ********.

It ends April.

GHIMS VS DSK @NTMania III: Rewrite History

HELL IN A CELL!!!!!

Wrestlemania package came into today and found out where I am finally sitting. Section 126 row 2. Looks like a great view of the stage and ramp.

Wrestlemania package came into today and found out where I am finally sitting. Section 126 row 2. Looks like a great view of the stage and ramp.

How much did hou pay? If you don't mind me asking..

Tickets were still available as of last week.

Me and my brother bought the silver package from wwe. It was around 1100 each if I remember it correctly

they need to have jack swagger and zeb come out to this at wrestlemania

They may as well rename Dolph Ziggler "Canvas Back" Ziggler, cause dude stays taking L's :lol: :smh: I'll just keep assuming he will lose every match til he cashes in the MITB. Still won't be credible.

:x :x :x
View media item 305171

Last edited:
They may as well rename Dolph Ziggler "Canvas Back" Ziggler, cause dude stays taking L's :lol: :smh: I'll just keep assuming he will lose every match til he cashes in the MITB. Still won't be credible.

:x :x :x
View media item 305171

Exactly, which makes no sense. He doesn't even get mic time. Maybe there's heat on him backstage.

:x I remember that No Limit/WCW B.S.

Last edited:
Ziggler must have voiced some displeasure recently or something. They usually bury guys who object to storylines.

Back
Top Bottom