Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

If I had a daughter and a guy showed up in a WWE t shirt, I'd be happy too because I'd know they are a virgin

Last edited:
did it happen on the initial take down with HHH, looked like Brock hit his head hard...but he didn't get busted open till after the first ring post shot / table drop

I didn't notice any blood til he hit the floor after the ring post spot..As soon as he hit the mat you could see a little puddle of blood..But that had to be a serious gash to need 12 staples..I had a disc taken out of my back and it only took 8 to close it, and it was a decent sized incision..

just started watching raw. brock lesnar got busted open bad
sick.gif

Zeb is awesome.

I hate babyface Del Rio.

Like I said last week.  Zeb does all the talking, so if the heat really gets turned up on WWE, they can fire him and say Swagger had nothing to do with it.

As far as celebrities go....

Trump is easily the best person for the HOF.

Created what is now Wrestlemania weekend amongst other things. Watch the untold history of Wrestlemania on Netflix.
For MSG, my top 3 would have been....

1) Muhammad Ali

2) Cyndi Lauper

3) Donald Trump

Even though it wouldn't happen I'd love to see Taker kick Cena's **** at WM and have him really go out like that.

That security guards face after that RKO, was like "OOOOOOHHhh SSSSHHHHHTTTT!!!" :rofl: :rofl: and then they put the camera back on him like nothing happened :lol:

Orton would be a 37 time IC and US Champion if he ever actually fought for the belt.  How many f'n times has he beaten Cesaro and Barrett in the past 4 months?  And for what?  Orton has NOTHING going for him right now.

With how much main stream media attention they're getting, and how they have over-hyped Swagger, is there any way this dude doesn't walk out of Mania with the strap?..

And this promo is another reminder why Swags does not deserve the title. He said 2 lines total. Once again, Zeb is doing all the work
That is fine. The Great Muta never said a word and Gary Hart did ALL of his talking.

That is what managers are for.
Agreed.  Though I don't think they've  changed Swagger's character enough from his All American American character.  He's got a little bit messier hair now and a different color singlet.

Dutch Mantell is a great overall performer and has a great mind for the business.  A lot of guys in WWE could benefit from managers.

Back
Top Bottom