Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

It makes total sense to have one of your wrestlers comes to the ring and make fun of someone in the movie your studio produced..

He's making fun of Wade. Not the movie.

That was a good segment. Hopefully Wade attacks him backstage later.

He's making fun of Wade. Not the movie.

That was a good segment. Hopefully Wade attacks him backstage later.

I realize that, but when you talk about how sucky of an actor someone is then that doesn't really make people want to run out and get in line to see the movie..

Yeah... he's gonna walk out on upwards of $10 million with very little work because he got his head cut open. 
eyes.gif

Good LAWD! Are you serious?! :x :smh:

So that's where the pyro money went.

Last edited:
Every week that goes by, it makes less and less sense why they brought Big E Langston up.  What purpose does he serve with this group?

It'd be cool if they have Colin Farrell show up since him and Sheamus are both Irish, cool way to promote the movie like when Hugh Jackman appeared.

Sandow on commentary :lol: :pimp: "my dictionary is the mind"

Swagger in camo....sort of

Last edited:
Man I hope they give Punk/Cena some decent time tonight.

None of that having the match start @ 10:50pm BS.

Raw being 3 hours and this supposedly being the last Cena/Punk match for the foreseeable future, no reason not to let them have 20-30 minute match at least.

Saw on a couple sites that Brock had to have 12 staples to close the cut in his head..

PTP :pimp:.....dammit, how they lose like that :lol: ?

Of course id like to see DBry in a serious role cause I feel this has ran its course, dude is hilarious :lol:

Saw on a couple sites that Brock had to have 12 staples to close the cut in his head..
did it happen on the initial take down with HHH, looked like Brock hit his head hard...but he didn't get busted open till after the first ring post shot / table drop

Back
Top Bottom