Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

RHYNO TOOK THE PIN FROM ROWAN LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

WHAT A TIME

Man I can't lie, that was a pretty good match..Did exactly what it was supposed to do..Get the crowd into it and make the Wyatts look strong..Can't be too mad at that..

how they gonna play this win or fired angle tonight? it's even done 3000 times how'd it end every other time?

Man I can't lie, that was a pretty good match..Did exactly what it was supposed to do..Get the crowd into it and make the Wyatts look strong..Can't be too mad at that..

My same feelings. Very logically booked match. Was somewhat expecting this to go like the ECW Originals vs New Breed match from 07/08 where the Originals got there win back, but this made the most sense. I wasn't expecting Rowan to get the pin either, which was another surprise :lol:

Am i the only one who thinks the plan for the new day and what they have actually became was completely different? When first mentioned i thought they were gonna be the dominant heel faction who was mean and used race to have their way kind of like the nation.. But i think these dudes just all have the charisma and made this faction a million times better than creative could of did with writing it

Back
Top Bottom