Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

why they ever tried making the Miz likable is beyond me.. he has that face you just want to punch.
The-Miz-the-miz-michael-mizanin-21601926-916-1024.png

whats up guys? had club box seats with beer and food included for tonight but had to turn them down because my girl has 102 fever.. i should of offered to bring one of my NTWT brothers ..
Would've been nice, man.  Hope your girl gets better, is it the flu?

RVD is the only one they would have come out .. or maybe spike.. everyone else is dope heads haha ..

I gave my boy the tickets who brought his girl who is actually pretty hot and she's the one who loves wrestling haha .. my boy hasn't watched since we were kids. he's been texting me the whole time all hype saying " i think I'm gonna start watching again this is better than i thought"

I gave my boy the tickets who brought his girl who is actually pretty hot and she's the one who loves wrestling haha .. my boy hasn't watched since we were kids. he's been texting me the whole time all hype saying " i think I'm gonna start watching again this is better than i thought"

He's in for a rude awakening :lol: :lol: at least from my experience, no matter how crappy a show is on tv, it always appears better live.

ZcHni6F.gif

0f7fcde4b79eff7b453cd81670c3710786521511_hq.gif

Back
Top Bottom