Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I gave my boy the tickets who brought his girl who is actually pretty hot and she's the one who loves wrestling haha .. my boy hasn't watched since we were kids. he's been texting me the whole time all hype saying " i think I'm gonna start watching again this is better than i thought"

He's in for a rude awakening :lol: :lol: at least from my experience, no matter how crappy a show is on tv, it always appears better live.

ZcHni6F.gif

0f7fcde4b79eff7b453cd81670c3710786521511_hq.gif
exactly what i said .. i said welp you're gonna be another person who is pissed off and aggravated at how bad the story telling is in about 2 weeks haha

so crazy to think that ECW is still talked about and used .. when i sit and think about before they got the ecw arena and had the bar wars and would draw 250 people and had a die hard following. When the buzz was only local and they had guys go out there and do barbed wire matches for 25$. To go from that in 1992 to being talked about on MNR 20 years later is mind blowing..

i know raw is in my town and we are blood thirsty hooligans, but the crowd is more into this than the corny **** they have on every week.. vince should take notes and go back to a more adult friendly program.. keep smackdown for the cartoony ****

I want arleast one surprise ECW guy.. i wish Sandman was there i could of went and went backstage. he's one of the only dudes my dad still has contact with like that..

Back
Top Bottom