Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

That was probably the worst promo I've heard in awhile :lol: Del Rio has only been back for like 3 weeks and he is already stale and useless :lol:

and you can not say the city of philly sucks based on sports teams.. you live in ohio bro. if that was the case you live in the worst state on the planet

Hey bro, the Reds won the World Series about 25 yrs ago and the Buckeyes won the 1st College Football Playoff Championship last year..So we got that goin' for us..Plus we invented airplanes (my hometown)..So that right there is like 3 important things that's happened..
My city sucks balls too..smh

I have come to the conclusion that although D-Von being up here helps the youngins, I hope the Wyatts wash the ECW Originals Sunday just so Bubba can lash out and break away to be a singles guy again. Let D-Von replace Billy Gunn at Full Sail for NXT. Win Win

Last edited:
Is this the 1st time Dreamer main evented Raw?

That's must be the big change I've been reading about all day for Raw..Having a dude with Carlos Boozer hair main event Raw for the 1st time in his 25 yr career..

Didn't mind Rhyno being the 4th guy since he's 1 of only a fraction of ECW dudes still in shape. I'm just glad the Sandman rumors weren't true, cause he's basically a walking trash can.

we can not get into this convo about philly.. come to philly before talking about it.. philly is doing huge things right now. after this new comcast building is complete which i think will be by quarter 3 of 16 we will be the east coast silicone valley. we are the most walkable city. also the greenest city.. have history that dates back to the beginning of the US.. we may have passionate sports fans who get bad names for throwing snow balls at santa in 1960 but people never seem to mention the fact that in sf they stomp and kill people over sports.. but hey we threw snowballs at santa in 1960
roll.gif

Any particular reason why Dreamer has a better theme right now than probably more than half the roster?

Dreamer used to working 2 matches every month or so in front of 100 people to wrestling twice in 3 hours on national tv. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom