Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

i had high hopes for raw when i read about the major changes.. what a fool i was to believe the hype. i feel like a gf who got cheated on and then her bf said, 'I'm sorry baby ill never do that again'. and i take his cheatin *** back, and he cheats on me next week.. yea thats how i feel right now

So is Paige's gimmick supposed to be that she's a bootleg Kylie Jenner-Kartrashian?

we can not get into this convo about philly.. come to philly before talking about it.. philly is doing huge things right now. after this new comcast building is complete which i think will be by quarter 3 of 16 we will be the east coast silicone valley. we are the most walkable city. also the greenest city.. have history that dates back to the beginning of the US.. we may have passionate sports fans who get bad names for throwing snow balls at santa in 1960 but people never seem to mention the fact that in sf they stomp and kill people over sports.. but hey we threw snowballs at santa in 1960

Back
Top Bottom