Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

They booked Rusev as an unstoppable monster and by the end of the year he's a goofball running away from Ryback. Good job WWE

we can not get into this convo about philly.. come to philly before talking about it.. philly is doing huge things right now. after this new comcast building is complete which i think will be by quarter 3 of 16 we will be the east coast silicone valley. we are the most walkable city. also the greenest city.. have history that dates back to the beginning of the US.. we may have passionate sports fans who get bad names for throwing snow balls at santa in 1960 but people never seem to mention the fact that in sf they stomp and kill people over sports.. but hey we threw snowballs at santa in 1960
You MONSTERS KILLED Hitchbot.

I though CJ could act
laugh.gif
Nope, that's why she downgraded to WWE.

we can not get into this convo about philly.. come to philly before talking about it.. philly is doing huge things right now. after this new comcast building is complete which i think will be by quarter 3 of 16 we will be the east coast silicone valley. we are the most walkable city. also the greenest city.. have history that dates back to the beginning of the US.. we may have passionate sports fans who get bad names for throwing snow balls at santa in 1960 but people never seem to mention the fact that in sf they stomp and kill people over sports.. but hey we threw snowballs at santa in 1960
You MONSTERS KILLED Hitchbot.
hahahaha come on why would you think you can let that robot out in the middle of north philly.. i'm sure it wouldn't of lasted in southside chiraq..

Been to Philly 3 times..And I have to admit it's better than the butthole of the Midwest known as Chicago..But that's about it..Y'all's teams suck and the only interesting thing about the town is the history..It's like a bigger version of my city..

Been to Philly 3 times..And I have to admit it's better than the butthole of the Midwest known as Chicago..But that's about it..Y'all's teams suck and the only interesting thing about the town is the history..It's like a bigger version of my city..
you must not of went to the right places.. philly has sooooooo much to offer.. next time you come hit me up ill take you where you have to go

and you can not say the city of philly sucks based on sports teams.. you live in ohio bro. if that was the case you live in the worst state on the planet

Last edited:
Well, at least Rose has something sort of distinctive.

Not sure what Del Rio's purpose is currently

you must not of went to the right places.. philly has sooooooo much to offer.. next time you come hit me up ill take you where you have to go

Dude the only thing I want to do in Philly is eat a cheesesteak w/no onions and go to your dad's house and talk ECW/wrestling for about 3 days straight..

Back
Top Bottom