Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

hbk had the personality that fans loved

could hardy ever have achieved that?
Sure he could have. People LOVED Jeff Hardy. If he was continued to be pushed the way he was on his way. That match vs. The Undertaker was his, "Just came short, but in some time that young dude is going to be the future" moment.

Reported for censor bypassing

I swear these dudes have no respect for the rules
mean.gif
Hate it had to be my boy pretty but rules are rules 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Rollins could be that dude depending on which direction they take him in when he's back.

Last edited:
He doesn't need a title. I am strictly talking about that, "I don't give a damn" attitude. I know I am good and I don't care if I am not a WWE Created Character. Owens has that RIGHT NOW.

He doesn't need a title. I am strictly talking about that, "I don't give a damn" attitude. I know I am good and I don't care if I am not a WWE Created Character. Owens has that RIGHT NOW.
No, they won't unleash him.

He's definitely working hard to show it though.

"Just got to #WWECharlotte. Also, just got off phone with an EXTREME BROTHER!! DO NOT MISS @WWE #Raw tomorrow night!! @WWEUniverse"

From Bubba Ray's Twitter. Spike coming back?

"Just got to #WWECharlotte. Also, just got off phone with an EXTREME BROTHER!! DO NOT MISS @WWE #Raw tomorrow night!! @WWEUniverse"

I'm thinking RVD. Spike makes no sense imo. Dude isn't a believable threat at all

It's gonna be Joey Styles

Son gonna give JBL them paws again

Owens is in my top 3, but he doesn't have that same presence as ** ****. It's honestly probably unfair to Owens to compare though....

Back
Top Bottom