Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Hahahahahahhaah Aye, what is this Linda McMahon/Trish/Vince Angle about. Linda can't look people in the eyes or something? Steph and Trish are fighting right in front of her and she is looking straight ahead. THis is funny.
I can imagine Vince would cockold Sev back in the day. Lana would be in Bra and panties matches and in stupid story lines with vince.

Hardy Brother theme song was aight man. Damn I wish Jeff could have stayed away from the narcotics. What was he on METH?

Based on pure in-ring performance alone (no mic work/backstage promos), who was the better wrestler, Benoit or Angle?..

Based on pure in-ring performance alone (no mic work/backstage promos), who was the better wrestler, Benoit or Angle?..
Flip of the coin man.

I would lean toward Benoit because of his exposure to different styles (Euro, Japanese, Mexican). So he is more versatile. 

Is this some gimmick that yall talk about something different every post at the same time :lol:

Spike
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom