Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

#A+Player

HHH is perfect in this role cause, well, it's 100% himself, but good lord, talk about a verbal buried alive match :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Funny line by JBL about Dusty not being 68 since the 70's.  Dusty constantly lies about his age, telling everyone he is younger than he really is.

So do you think we get HHH vs Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania?  It has to happen now after tonight's segment.

Well they are obviously going to wrestle at some point after tonight's segment. I just feel like this would really have to be prolonged to make it all the way to WM.

WCW Lacey Von Erich
tumblr_mv1pdfZLB61rsed7yo2_250.png
tumblr_mv1pdfZLB61rsed7yo3_250.png

tumblr_mv1pdfZLB61rsed7yo4_250.png

tumblr_mubd9qxh2G1r1eqygo3_500.png

tumblr_mt6ivz5I2H1qdz4alo1_250.png

tumblr_msvo90XYwJ1r1eqygo2_250.png

tumblr_msonbeNHG41scllemo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mryg6gfefx1r1eqygo1_500.png

tumblr_mq3gkjG99d1ribsgwo7_250.jpg

tumblr_mor7pcAXOg1suabbdo1_500.jpg

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Last edited:
Might. With Shawn in D-Bry's corner?

Or as special guest referee? The story telling of hbk to choose his protégés side or his best friends side. Sounds interesting but craps cause HHH is still involved in the story line :smh:

That dolph rko match was :pimp: can't believe they considered dolph an underdog and would be a huge upset :smh: and a few months ago dolph was heavyweight champ

Damn Brie gets another title shot? Let's have aj go up against nattie. Someone who can actually wrestle

And damn tamina got a huge bulge!!

I like how they're pairing her with aj to resemble hbk and diesel though

I understand the lack of faces but punk needs to grow his hair back slick it and turn heel again. He was such a great heel. Maybe if they developed more undercards and faces they wouldn't be in this position. Any maybe the shield would still be tag champs :smh:

And dolph is soooo over with the fans. And so athletic in the ring...why doesn't he get a push?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom