WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

nbc-police-salute-uniform.gif

When you on duty but you saw that mass

Forget charlotte or banks they need to give naomi a chance with the belt.

For real...they have a great crop of talent that they refuse to utilize.

Hopefully things will be different in a couple years because I'm actually a big fan of female wrestling.

I think Nattie deserves the next run with the belt..A program between her and Naomi would be greatly appreciated..Maybe call up Charlotte to feud with the Bellas in one of those "I'm going to go through everyone to get to the top" type angles..As long as Nikki and Brie are left out in the cold I'm okay with whoever the next Diva's champ is..

I like the spot Nattie does where she steps on her opponent's back, hits the ropes, and dropkicks them in the face

I think Nattie deserves the next run with the belt..A program between her and Naomi would be greatly appreciated..Maybe call up Charlotte to feud with the Bellas in one of those "I'm going to go through everyone to get to the top" type angles..As long as Nikki and Brie are left out in the cold I'm okay with whoever the next Diva's champ is..

Of course you'd suggest Nattie :lol:

See, your first mistake was posting about the diva's division in a non-sexual manner.

And Naomi deserves her first title run before Nattie gets another. Also...what up D Fly? Case? Peep?

Back
Top Bottom