WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I am still baffled after all that, Sting lost

waiting for Trips to buy the briefcase and cash in tonight

Just got back from Bash At The Beach 2015 as the Sting/HHH match was already in progress, but :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and the sheer amount of :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: in that match. Epic overbooking, yet i didn't even care that it made no sense what so ever :lol:. I'm sure I'll feel different a week from now, maybe, but for that moment, that **** was great

But.....
View media item 1467961Daaaaamn

So what's everyone's overall opinion of Mania so far..I think it's better than I thought it'd be.
It has been ok so far.

Ladder match was what it was expected to be

Seth/RKO was good

Sting/HHH; EYE wasn't a fan of it. Everyone else seems to appreciate the nostalgia. Even though we see all of those fools multiple times each year. Why should I be happy to see them?

Womens match was solid

Just got back from Bash At The Beach 2015 as the Sting/HHH match was already in progress, but :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and the sheer amount of :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: in that match. Epic overbooking, yet i didn't even care that it made no sense what so ever :lol:. I'm sure I'll feel different a week from now, maybe, but for that moment, that **** was great

But.....

Sting looks like he should be getting interviewed on the First 48 for witnessing a homicide

Aj winning tomorrow night throwing that ugly divas belt out and gonna start using the pink title medusa brought back. Much much better belt. Still girly but dope

But.....

:rofl:

I'm a WWE stan but goddamn.. that one even hurt me.. :lol:

still don't know how nWo saving sting made sense when they're mortal enemies

Sting joined Wolfpac and I'm sure was also part of NWO Elite where they combined the black/white & black/red colors :smile:x :x :x), so it actually does make some sense. But Sting should've never joined the NWO in the 1st place, but I'm not Bischoff or Russo either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom