WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Just got back from Bash At The Beach 2015 as the Sting/HHH match was already in progress, but :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and the sheer amount of :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: in that match. Epic overbooking, yet i didn't even care that it made no sense what so ever :lol:. I'm sure I'll feel different a week from now, maybe, but for that moment, that **** was great

But.....
View media item 1467961Daaaaamn

So much washedness in one photo.

Sting joined Wolfpac and I'm sure was also part of NWO Elite where they combined the black/white & black/red colors :smile:x :x :x), so it actually does make some sense. But Sting should've never joined the NWO in the 1st place, but I'm not Bischoff or Russo either :lol:

And that is just reading too much into it. It was WCW saving a brother. It just turned into a NWO VS DX battle...............

WHY IS NASH THE MAIN GUY OF THE HALL?!?!?!?!?!!! Macho Man being done dirty as always

Sting joined Wolfpac and I'm sure was also part of NWO Elite where they combined the black/white & black/red colors :smile:x :x :x), so it actually does make some sense. But Sting should've never joined the NWO in the 1st place, but I'm not Bischoff or Russo either :lol:

He was never a part of the combined NWO elite

That Divas match was fine but seemed SO choreographed.  Like every single spot felt like they rehearsed it 100 times.

It has been ok so far.

Ladder match was what it was expected to be

Seth/RKO was good

Sting/HHH; EYE wasn't a fan of it. Everyone else seems to appreciate the nostalgia. Even though we see all of those fools multiple times each year. Why should I be happy to see them?

Womens match was solid
Better than Wrestle Kingdom 9, huh?

Back
Top Bottom