WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ROBERTDURST.jpg

What do you do on a Sunday night when there's no TD?

I decided to watch the last couple of months since NXT Takeover Rival... Never really watched it before.

Enzo and Cass are hilarious..

It takes a lot for me to not just yell out loud in public "Bada boom, Realest guys in the room, How you doin?"

Or

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWFFT"

Last edited:
I decided to watch the last couple of months since NXT Takeover Rival... Never really watched it before.

It takes a lot for me to not just yell out loud in public "Bada boom, Realest guys in the room, How you doin?"

Or

Starting last night I decided that's how I greet cab drivers. Bada boom, realest guy in the room. How you doin?

Or

Starting last night I decided that's how I greet cab drivers. Bada boom, realest guy in the room. How you doin?

You need to video this and upload it :lol:..

Last episode of NXT worth watching? That Breeze vs KENTA match doesnt intrigue me at all and none of yall talked bout it lol

I aint realize Shane McMahon was in Rollerball, I knew Paul Heyman was but never noticed Shane O Mac. I miss dude on WWE tv. When was his last match or tv appearance? Was it him getting washed by Migos?

Back
Top Bottom