WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

:lol: :lol: I remember that. You should watch the match between Cena and his bodyguard, forgot the ppv. Jesus got a back injury not too long before the ppv, so it was just Cena carefully beating the life out of him for maybe 10 minutes :rofl:

:rofl: this was it actually Armageddon 04 :lol:
Why did Big Show just hit the F5 In his match :lol:

View media item 1479134

:rofl: oooooh man, Vince had both Show and Matt M m m Morgan doing the F5 as a message to Brock since he had left earlier in the year. I haaaaaaaated that, so blatant

How will Kenta get over with casual fans who have never seen his work but have seen other guys do all his signature stuff already?

How will Kenta get over with casual fans who have never seen his work but have seen other guys do all his signature stuff already?

Simple Montage... Show him doing those moves before everyone else did... Show him doing a gts in 05, and punk in 07.... Something like that...

It's ******* pro wrestling... You can do anything as long as you put thought into it...

I think they'd have to do vignettes to get Kenta over since there is still a language barrier.

I really feel like they don't use vignettes and pre-taped interviews as fillers to build super stars and stories.

Finally watched Mania.

The work was solid.

SMH at the HHH/Sting match. Wish they would've used more WCW-centric characters but I understand where they were coming from.

Rhousey/Rock/HHH/Steph segment was awesome. I honestly feel like Steph is a better heel than HHH.

Despite the physical domination and the MiTB cash in, Brock and Reigns still came of strong and got an out from either suffering a loss.

It was definitely a solid card.

Last edited:
That was me, and I wrote that to fool everyone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom