WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

View media item 1474426View media item 1474427View media item 1474428

I haven't been to a strip club in a long while.

Same here, I really miss Gia, Mariah and Coco

[QUOTE name="Silverbackhoney" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/622851/wrestlemania-week-3-30-raw-is-big-show-and-kane-in-the-main-event/10500#post_23021602[/URL]"]
Alexa Bliss is overall the best prospect in the company if you guys catch my drift
[/quote]

There's some pics I've seen of her on tumblr, and I'll just assume those are photoshops, cause there's no way those haven't been passed around and seen on a mass scale already :lol: :lol: good lord

Last edited:
Man, I've been catching up on my NJPW the past 2 days..And it's amazing how it's so far superior to WWE..Nakamura is the best thing going right now..@DCAllAmerican you really should give NJPW a try, I think you'd like it..It's not like anything you've seen before..
surprised Jemele didn't post this in here yet:

for discussion's sake, anyone think we'll see the Hardys in WWE ever again? if not, are they future hall of famers? i think resume wise, they deserve an eventual induction, but with the way they went out, who knows.

njpw2okada_0.jpg

I have never been to a strip club...
Went once. In Miami. Already felt like a sucka having to pay to get in. $20.

I am not joking when I say this but I had NO intentions on paying those losers anything. So we got a booth. I was sitting there. My man got a lap dance. Giving away his $, so I literally took my foot, and slid the money under the couch with the intentions of picking it up later. I "made" about 30. I have my man $25 and kept the last 5.

I can't get down with giving my money away for blue balls. 

[thread="622851"]
[QUOTE name="JohnnyRedStorm" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/622851/wrestlemania-week-3-30-raw-is-big-show-and-kane-in-the-main-event/10650#post_23025208[/URL]"]
I haven't been to a strip club in a long while. 
I have never been to a strip club...
[/thread]
[thread="622851"]
[/thread]
Coming from you, I don't believe it...:lol:
[/quote]

I've just always had the thought of... I'm paying this chick money... And I'm not sucking on a titty or getting my balls fondled?.... No thank you...

With that being said... Whenever a true ntwt summit happens... We going to the titty bar...

Word to Al Bundy...

I've just always had the thought of... I'm paying this chick money... And I'm not sucking on a titty or getting my balls fondled?.... No thank you...

With that being said... Whenever a true ntwt summit happens... We going to the titty bar...

Word to Al Bundy...
Exactly. For what!

surprised. you're not missing much honestly.

View media item 1474449she's a real cutie man. would hold her hand and listen to her ramble on.
Alexa Bliss is just a gorgeous human being.
Really hope she's one of those no nude pictures no sex till marriage type of girls. I wouldn't even smash out of straight respect. Type that I'd let say cute nicknames for me in public. Type that I'd watch Netflix with. Real love type emotions.

Which one in Miami?  Tootsies? 
King of Diamonds.

When I went to ATL last spring, I basically was just a UBER for my boys that night. Drove them there, did my thing, and came back to pick them up.

One dude that was with us in MIA, babysat one girl. Ended up spending $400. Like come on man. You minus whale buy a damn prostitute

[thread="622851"]NJPW native talent for the ROH shows:[/thread]
[thread="622851"] [/thread]
[thread="622851"]"Because of the success in selling so well in Philadelphia and with the four dates, with the two shows in Toronto, New Japan and ROH have reached an agreement for seven wrestlers to come over. Among those coming are Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada, Tetsuya Naito, Jushin Liger, Kushida and booker Gedo. As noted, ROH, because of budget issues, at one point was only going to use three Japanese stars and lots of Bullet Club guys, but now it’ll be talent similar, if not better, than last year, since the Bullet Club will also be on the shows. The show on 5/13 sold out almost immediately and the 5/12 show is almost sold out and is a lock that it will be. Neither Toronto date is sold out but the expectations are that both will end up selling out. One would think the talent announcements would help Toronto sell out quickly."[/thread]

Damn.......

If that's who is coming... Then I'm very happy with it...

I was holding out hope for Ishii or Suzuki... But I considered those guys long shots anyways...

And once again... Front row on the 13th...

View media item 1474449she's a real cutie man. would hold her hand and listen to her ramble on.
Really hope she's one of those no nude pictures no sex till marriage type of girls. I wouldn't even smash out of straight respect. Type that I'd let say cute nicknames for me in public. Type that I'd watch Netflix with. Real love type emotions.

I know there is an accidental titty pic out there. Supposedly real.

I know there is an accidental titty pic out there. Supposedly real.
yep I seen the nipslip. Delicious btw.

Back
Top Bottom