WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

It just so happened that all WCW's roster lived in this one suburb just north of Atlanta which isn't really that big. So being raised there.... I saw these dudes every week and went to school with most of their kids. The best part was that Sting and Lex Luger owned a gym called Main Event Fitness that was literally a couple blocks from my house. So we would go watch all the wrestler work out through the windows and heckle them and ****. I have stories for days.

Last edited:
It just so happened that all WCW's roster lived in this one suburb just north of Atlanta which isn't really that big. So being raised there.... I saw these dudes every week and went to school with most of their kids. The best part was that Sting and Lex Luger owned a gym called Main Event Fitness that was literally a couple blocks from my house. So we would go watch all the wrestler work out through the windows and heckle them and ****. I have stories for days.

Any stories of the WCW women?

Any stories of the WCW women?

I'm fully expecting him to tell a story of how Madusa smacked him with her titty or somethin.

:rofl:

Sadly... Nope. Met some of the Nitro Girls and popped some preteen wood to Kimberly Page. Nothing too interesting. The only female WCW worker I met more than a handful of times was Sandra Gray (wardrobe lady from Total Divas) and that's only because her son Jason and I had classes together.

Sheamus already f'ing up huh? Lol he better be careful since HHH has new young friends in NXT, and could have Sheamus, new look and all, getting punched out by Big Show and washed by Reigns.

As far as a possible PTP/New Day feud goes, PTP may end up being 100% faces :lol:

"New...Day sucks!" "What are y'all talkin about???" :rofl:

PTP have shirts :pimp:

Last edited:

Bucks vs. Hardys is a dream match for me. All that long wavy hair flying around 
devil.gif
glasses.gif

The Hardy Boyz vs. The Young Bucks - NEW 8/8/14 - Video Dailymotion

So fellas, what non-wrestling podcasts do yall like listening to?

My favorite one is Giant Bomb. Used to listen to Foxxhole but they aren't the same anymore.

Any good Video Game or comedy-ish podcasts yall would like to share?
Anything Grantland

Tariq Nasheed's Podcast

RWR Podcast by Alice Radley. Who does some MLW Shows. Just random, poltical, social, athestic talk. A good show

Back
Top Bottom