WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Grizz is like the Ron Simmons of this thread.

That old black dude that everyone likes :pimp:

Last edited:
Might just be me underestimating how big the WWE Universe is, but I can't imagine fans hounding Big E like he makes it seem like in those tweets.

I don't know, my dude. People do crazy **** when they see wrestlers.

I asked Perry Saturn to sign an avocado at Kroger's in Marietta when I was like ten. It then wilted and died like his career/personal life. True story.

On of the many perks of growing up in Atlanta in the 90s/00s.

Last edited:

I asked Perry Saturn to sign an avocado at Kroger's in Marietta when I was like ten. It then wilted and died like his career/personal life. True story.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

let's hope that pm convo is over with but if i dont post for 3 days in a row you know why

:lol:

Saturn's shoot was pretty depressing.

I saw Scott Steiner at Delk 10 Cinema with some buff Asian chick around the same time. Hand to God he was honestly the first ashy white person I had ever seen in my young life. My man's hands looked like he was slap boxing flour bags.

New Cena US belt design in the works.

Just bring back a less flashy looking version of this:

rbelt_026_k.jpg

or this

20120217_WCW_UStitle.png

I saw Scott Steiner at Delk 10 Cinema with some buff Asian chick around the same time. Hand to God he was honestly the first ashy white person I had ever seen in my young life. My man's hands looked like he was slap boxing flour bags.

Bruh...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That legit made me crack up :lol:

:rofl:

I wanna know what he said to hogans wife tho :lol: that man is the epitome of no ***** given

Back
Top Bottom