WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I still refuse to quote you but yeah a 3rd rumble win for Cena. With vince being petty he'll love to take that away from scsa. There's some money to be made from a passing of the torch storyline.

I think I posted this on here before but this is one of the funnier "shoots" I have heard before.

Amy Lee Shoots on AJ Lee's Push and Trish Stratus in The Hall of Fame - YouTube

I still refuse to quote you but yeah a 3rd rumble win for Cena. With vince being petty he'll love to take that away from scsa. There's some money to be made from a passing of the torch storyline.
I'm just looking forward to that match to see the crowd's reaction.. i wonder if they will boo both men for the entire match, or cheer for one and boo the other, hijack the match with random chants, or just not react at all

I think reigns is gonna catch a few L's so they could build him up to win the strap at the rumble. Unless austin or punk comes back I think they gonna run Cena vs Reigns as the main event.
I would like to see him go back to the lab and have them show him working out, improving his craft. Watching videos, practicing at the performance center in preparation for Brock again
that would be really dope and add legitimacy to the product and passion.

i can live with that honestly. have Roman carry the belt into mania, have cena look like he's going for that last try at greatness and roman puts him down.

I would like to see him go back to the lab and have them show him working out, improving his craft. Watching videos, practicing at the performance center in preparation for Brock again

Too much logic for vince. If they looked at it as a sport then yeah maybe.
sad that that's true.

I swear little things bring me joy. Watching this NXT from Columbus and they have a stage in which the wrestlers come out to. Then they have a set of stairs that they have to walk down to get to the ring. It is small and minor but it is different and was probably done out of necessity. But I liked it. 

I just remembered that Cena has yet to break Ric Flair's record.. just needs 2 more championship reigns to go. I wonder when he will get his chance.. its hard to say right now because Rollins and Reigns are on the rise and Cena getting in the way might derail their momentum

During a surprise appearance at one of Jim Ross’ one-man shows during WrestleMania weekend, Samoa Joe said he wants to face former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar next year at WrestleMania 32.

I'm just looking forward to that match to see the crowd's reaction.. i wonder if they will boo both men for the entire match, or cheer for one and boo the other, hijack the match with random chants, or just not react at all

They'll hijack it... While singing... You suck RagingKitten5... To the beat of MmmBop...

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I swear little things bring me joy. Watching this NXT from Columbus and they have a stage in which the wrestlers come out to. Then they have a set of stairs that they have to walk down to get to the ring. It is small and minor but it is different and was probably done out of necessity. But I liked it. 

View media item 1474518

Agreed completely... I noticed this and had the same thought...

- Regarding Seth Rollins' WWE World Heavyweight Title belt not having the correct side plates after this week's RAW, word is that the company ordered Rollins' plates from a different company and they didn't fit correctly. They should have new plates on the belt before too long.

- Sting and The Undertaker shared a locker room at WrestleMania 31. Brock Lesnar and Hulk Hogan also shared a room.

Lol @ Lesnar and Hogan sharing a room.

During a surprise appearance at one of Jim Ross’ one-man shows during WrestleMania weekend, Samoa Joe said he wants to face former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar next year at WrestleMania 32.

They'd have to build the **** out of Joseph, something I don't see happening

- Regarding Seth Rollins' WWE World Heavyweight Title belt not having the correct side plates after this week's RAW, word is that the company ordered Rollins' plates from a different company and they didn't fit correctly. They should have new plates on the belt before too long.

- Sting and The Undertaker shared a locker room at WrestleMania 31. Brock Lesnar and Hulk Hogan also shared a room.

Lol @ Lesnar and Hogan sharing a room.
that would've made for a good backstage promo. after taker's match he gets into his locker room, sees sting and it ends there.

Back
Top Bottom