WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Kittens would you seriously stop going at people's throats every chance you get. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?
its you guys that are doing that to me because of me snitching man.. yall should just let it go. I admit i shouldn't have snitched and i'm wiling to be the better person and apologize.. I was new to the thread and didnt rly know how it operated with these "gimmicks". lets just focus on discussing wrestling instead of arguing with each other.

Last edited:
All jokes aside man, yall are aight man. This thread serves as a wrestling thread and OUR Thread about Nothing. Folks bring each other issues, job issues, school issues, ED issues ( @casekicks
 ) . Good vibe around here man.

In other news, Jim Ross is coming to Baltiimore. Going there with a co-worker. Would be cool if any of you losers would show up

Ringside: An Evening with Jim Ross - Tickets - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD - May 16th, 2015 http://www.ramsheadlive.com/event/818015-ringside-evening-jim-ross-baltimore/

Be careful calling people losers... You do ride public transportation after all.

So it turns out that rumors of Brock blading are false.. damn Brock is such a champ for taking it the hard way of getting busted open. He's a legit badass, not surprising since he's used to bleeding in UFC
[h1]WWE Issues a Statement on Suspicion of Brock Lesnar “Blading” During WrestleMania Main Event[/h1]
“WWE programming is TV-PG and we don’t permit intentional bleeding. The communication or contact between our performers and referees is part of our safety protocol. That said, unintentional blood sometimes occurs, and we do our best to minimize.” 

Looking back, only thing that sort of rubbed me wrong is Roman's selling of his tanking those hits. He mostly looked like he was cracking up at some ol NT ninja good threads.

When gokus TRYNA no sell but is obviously hurt he at least looks groggy with one eye barely open and smirking. But roman was all bright eyed and mouth agape. Even with a little blood. Just came off s little corpseing ish That's really my only little nitpick. Wanna see that **** again.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

My nitpick was Rollins and the Authority should have held a celebration, then have Lesnar interrupt and destroy the entire thing. Hire an actor to play Seth Rollin's father/brother/sister/whatever.. in my opinion a celebration is a lot more classic and memorable, it would be remembered a few years from now and it would start Rollins title reign off very well.. anyone notice that he  didn't e ven have a victory promo?

Looking back, only thing that sort of rubbed me wrong is Roman's selling of his tanking those hits. He mostly looked like he was cracking up at some ol NT ninja good threads.

When gokus TRYNA no sell but is obviously hurt he at least looks groggy with one eye barely open and smirking. But roman was all bright eyed and mouth agape. Even with a little blood. That's really my only little nitpick. Wanna see that **** again.

He had 3 moves the entire match too. Run, superman punch, spear. They protected the hell outta him. He still trash everybody else could love him now Idc he's a bum in ring.

-NXT star CJ Parker was released from the company on Saturday.

According to PWInsider.com, Parker requested his release and the parting of ways was said to be on amicable terms. In fact, it was so amicable, WWE allowed Parker to wrestle at WrestleMania AXXESS on Saturday and Sunday to finish out his run with the company.

Thank goodness. Dude was a JOBBER in development.
laugh.gif
That dude was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom