WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

So if the plan is Rolllins vs Lesnar for the title at SummerSlam, who goes over?? I really hope Lesnar doesn't go over to drop it to Roman Reigns or even worse, The Rock. Then Rollins will just look like a chump transitional champion

Good question man. It's hard to say right now...
Yeah both men can't really afford a loss. Rollins can't afford it because if he loses it right back to the man he won it from, it would make him look like an unimportant transitional champion. Lesnar can't afford it because he needs to preserve his dominance and the streak rub, which WWE wanted to use to put over the next top face, not a heel.

So if the plan is Rolllins vs Lesnar for the title at SummerSlam, who goes over?? I really hope Lesnar doesn't go over to drop it to Roman Reigns or even worse, The Rock. Then Rollins will just look like a chump transitional champion

No way Rollins is beating Lesnar one on one unless Rollins totally get rid of his running gimmick..

Run
Seth
Run
:rofl:

A chump is almost as bad as a snitch

Then again theres a lot of possibilities to consider.. without the champion on TV the ratings have been horrid, so maybe WWE will realize that having a part time champion is not best for business, so they keep the title off Lesnar

I discuss wrestling though, not ctrl+c Ctrl+v like you. Fall back, kitty.
Really? Have you been reading the past few pages? Get your eyes checked man. I was just discussing the SummerSlam main event.. besides posting news is a way of starting a discussion. Thats why I post them

Last edited:
^Me too. Live footage is appreciated. What's not appreciated; however, is the vertical video syndrome.

It really is a shameful thing, lobster head.

vDDjv2j.jpg

Last edited:
Kittens would you seriously stop going at people's throats every chance you get. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

Back
Top Bottom