WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

He's not reposting and nobody likes you
When is the last time I reposted seriously.. out of all the news (off the top of my head I posted a lot, around 50-70 I'd say)I posted only about 5-7 old news because I didn't find them on the search feature and didn't have the patience to look through 10 pages.

You still regurgitate reddit stuff and nobody still likes you

If I may reference Psalm 27:

For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock.

There will always be those that do not tolerate or care for our lifestyles, but knowing who is with us at all times helps us push through adversity and accomplish greatness. May we not worry about those that dictate against us, but focus on the One that keeps us in tune with the one in twenty-one and one.

Last edited:
Thats basically what 22stylez does. Copy and paste from other sites. thats how people post news. besides I don't just get my news from reddit, I also get it from wrestlezone, wrestling observer, wrestlingforum, etc. 

Thats basically what 22stylez does. Copy and paste from other sites. thats how people post news. besides I don't just get my news from reddit, I also get it from wrestlezone, wrestling observer, wrestlingforum, etc. 

He didn't hit the report button though.

Hence: nobody likes you. We all know, as well as someone that knows he's better than us.

Last edited:
Johnny don't make me turn heel on your ***
If I may reference Psalm 39:

I said, “I will watch my ways
and keep my tongue from sin;
I will put a muzzle on my mouth
while in the presence of the wicked.”

You are open to live as you desire, but be prepared to experience the circumstances of your transgressions.

If I may reference Psalm 39:

I said, “I will watch my ways
and keep my tongue from sin;
I will put a muzzle on my mouth
while in the presence of the wicked.”

You are open to live as you desire, but be prepared to experience the circumstances of your transgressions.

Testify!!!

This man Liger is running around putting random civilians in the Surfboard 
laugh.gif

Suddenly Romero Special in liger manipulative - YouTube

All jokes aside man, yall are aight man. This thread serves as a wrestling thread and OUR Thread about Nothing. Folks bring each other issues, job issues, school issues, ED issues ( @casekicks  ) . Good vibe around here man.

In other news, Jim Ross is coming to Baltiimore. Going there with a co-worker. Would be cool if any of you losers would show up

Ringside: An Evening with Jim Ross - Tickets - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD - May 16th, 2015 http://www.ramsheadlive.com/event/818015-ringside-evening-jim-ross-baltimore/

Back
Top Bottom