WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Rollins booking is not going to change lol. Even as champion he's gonna be jobbing in the tag team matches while Kane and Show remain protected. 

Son you snitched on ppl just joking around. Thats why they hate you...
LOL @ Him ignoring us consistently calling him a snitch
If I may reference Psalm 51:

1 Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

May we move forward from Mr. Kitten's mishaps and move forward in unity, with peace and love.

Smh this post Mania raw could've been booked SO much better. Should've had a Rollins promo and celebration with the Authority. 

May we move forward from Mr. Kitten's mishaps and move forward in unity, with peace and love.
why is it always Psalms

roll.gif
 Cardinal John. Stop it man

why is it always Psalms
I do it for King David.

What is it then.. its not like I've been insulting or trolling anyone. All i did was basically post news and my predictions and opinions on matches. Basically like everyone else
[/quote/]
I personally was neutral even with the dime droppin. They say people deserve 2nd chances. We talk an insane amount of **** to each other here. Can't have thin skin and go reporting. You started off on the wrong foot and first impressions have a way of burning those events in people's memories. You do sometimes report things I haven't read before, but I also don't really visit Reddit. (That was a joke.) Maybe we are elitist jerks who are unaccepting of newcomers. Maybe you should have been more able to decipher a joke versus taking a promo as a legit personal attack? Maybe it's somewhere in the middle...Plus you acted like I didn't know the damn purpose of a heel and that **** pissed me off. If you happen to be old ** ****...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom