WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Like I said, you take Brock off this show, and this is a pretty awful Raw.  And I don't have very high hopes for the main event.

Orton looking like Kirk Hinrich out there

I hate the Rear view as a finisher (unless it's sexually), would have rather she finished with the springboard moonsault of Slayomission

Randy got them corny elbow pads. He needs them jawns Kane, Taker & **** used to wear. The full wrap around jawns. He rocking them old school Hakeem the Dream elbow pads smh

Naomi learned from Ryuske Taguchi
laugh.gif
Funky Weapon FTW.
Shiro Koshinaka

Like I said, you take Brock off this show, and this is a pretty awful Raw.  And I don't have very high hopes for the main event.
Yea last hour was been normal 

Dont know why but I like Paige more after her interview on the Cheap Podcast. She just has that feel it be cool to gang out with her and have a few beers and stuff. Sure sex game is up there too but if you cheat or something....man!

Think it be worth it....I have a history sorry :smh

You really think that's the real reason you have legit heat in this thread?!?
mean.gif
What is it then.. its not like I've been insulting or trolling anyone. All i did was basically post news and my predictions and opinions on matches. Basically like everyone else

Wow, so he was here but didn't interfere in the Ambrose-Cena match to cause a DQ, thus protecting ambrose's credibility.. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So Shame-us chases out Bnb and then tags with em ok...

And wtf Rusev is here?! That coward ducked Cena too...SUPER BURIAL

Back
Top Bottom