i6xx1h.jpg

Lol This is going to send this thread another 10 pages
This thread just a took a major turn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok....So apparently my neighbor walked the bag across the street and gave it to Diggles owners o_0
eek.gif

this thread is too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

looking forward to the update
nerd.gif

just a reminder you might want to throw away the marker you used for that note... and any books which feature your handwriting lmaooo
roll.gif

you should of took pics. of your neighbor with the cat in the trash bag giving it to mr. diggles owners....

on the other hand rip to you, they gonna see the dead cat and go back in there house and watch the whole footage of you!!

Man I read the first three pages back when this thread was first made and stopped. I was wondering why it made it to 26
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u just snitched on your dog man not cool at all.....

first off they gonna see the cats bite marks and they gonna go to every dog in the neighborhood and check the teeth to see if it fits.

than they gonna search your house for black trash bags and your +%%$$+....

so throw the trash bag thing away.... just incase.. idkkkkk but %$%* i watch alot of first 48.

^^dude its only a cat ur acting like the police is going to go on a manhunt if they were called...also who doesnt have black trash bags in their house?

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

first off they gonna see the cats bite marks and they gonna go to every dog in the neighborhood and check the teeth to see if it fits.

than they gonna search your house for black trash bags and your +%%$$+....

so throw the trash bag thing away.... just incase.. idkkkkk but %$%* i watch alot of first 48.

wth man ??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom