Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

My dog seriously F%($'d with the wrong peoples cat
smh.gif

I havent posted in a while because I forgot my neighbors had video cameras attached to their house...Hopefully they just turn them on at night because if they had em on earlier they saw me

1.Solid Snake my way over their house and put the bag on the porch(which I later retrieved)
2.Put the letter on the door(which I later retrieved)
3.Get the bag off the porch and placed it in the neighbors yard.
4.Taking pics...

I'm going to jail
indifferent.gif
OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You JUST figured this all out? I think it's time for you to be straight up with everything, man.

This whole situation would've been completely avoided if you just had dumped the cat somewhere far away or told the parents. If you told the parents, thenat least they would've respected you for being up front about the whole thing.

EDIT:
What did you do with the cat now?
laugh.gif

I feel embarrassed to be laughing about this
embarassed.gif

smh.gif

I havent posted in a while because I forgot my neighbors had video cameras attached to their house...Hopefully they just turn them on at night because if they had em on earlier they saw me

1.Solid Snake my way over their house and put the bag on the porch(which I later retrieved)
4.Taking pics...

I'm going to jail
indifferent.gif
Wait, you really forgot that they had cameras until now?

I think I'll call ducktales now.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

smh.gif

4.Taking pics...

I'm going to jail
indifferent.gif
Wait, you really forgot that they had cameras until now?

I think I'll call ducktales now.
What you want? pics of the cameras? =\ I remembered they had them HOURS ago...I just been layin low since then

But I dont think those cams work.They probably be for show or for nighttime so hopefully I'm all good.

funny story that i believe really happened, but you gotta stop adding lies to the truth to further the life of this post yourself

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

funny story that i believe really happened, but you gotta stop adding lies to the truth to further the life of this post yourself

Believe it or not...Everything I've posted in here was the truth.I posted pics for the "Ducktale" NTers.But yall are never happy tho
ohwell.gif

ok i believe you but now u gotta start documenting everything you do with pictures

to make it interesting, you gotta take all the ideas from this thread

start with getting the cat, washing the cat and combing out its hair so it looks nice and clean. then place it in various positions that the NTers suggest fromthis point

honestly its not rocket science... put the cat in your trunk of your car... drive far out away from where you live... throw it in a bush.. it''ran'' away

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]just went threw this entire thread... and now my stomach hurts[/color]
roll.gif

start with getting the cat, washing the cat and combing out its hair so it looks nice and clean. then place it in various positions that the NTers suggest from this point
thats just sick
laugh.gif

Since you're basically screwed no matter what at this point... follow this plan:

Put it in a box.
Tape it up.
Wrap it.
Put it in a freezer.
Give it to the neighbor kids for Christmas.

But give it to them Christmas afternoon like after they open everything and are done with the festivities. Make sure you're there with a video camera (forNT's benefit of course), and when they open it after being curious as to why it smells so bad, yell "SURPRISE, MR. DIGGLES IS BACK, KIDS!!! MERRYCHRISTMAS LOL
3ed158e385346173ce938ad259048c68ddd12e3.gif
" as they scream their damn heads off interror.

oh man not only do they have your dog on tape, they have you taking pictures of the dead cat TWICE, once posing it with some paper like you're proud ofyour dog or something

RIP

Believe it or not...Everything I've posted in here was the truth.I posted pics for the "Ducktale" NTers.But yall are never happy tho
ohwell.gif

lol I originally called ducktales. I apologize.

You should have sprinkled some crack on him and got out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom