Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

eek.gif
you know whats funny. Let's say they go to google and search "Mr.Diggles Cat"...this is the 4th link. I could only imagine them opening this thread and seeing dead pics of their cat and all the Tom foolery thats going on....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just searched Mr.Diggles Cat on google and this thread was on the 1st page. Better hope your neighbors don't know how to use a computer.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

eek.gif
you know whats funny. Let's say they go to google and search "Mr.Diggles Cat"...this is the 4th link. I could only imagine them opening this thread and seeing dead pics of their cat and all the Tom foolery thats going on....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just searched Mr.Diggles Cat on google and this thread was on the 1st page. Better hope your neighbors don't know how to use a computer.

Uh oh.....

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

ok i believe you but now u gotta start documenting everything you do with pictures

to make it interesting, you gotta take all the ideas from this thread

start with getting the cat, washing the cat and combing out its hair so it looks nice and clean. then place it in various positions that the NTers suggest from this point
ok thats just creepy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ok....So apparently my neighbor walked the bag across the street and gave it to Diggles owners o_0

Did anyone post the pic of the "free cat?" That pic gets me everytime, I am so going to hell for laughing

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok....So apparently my neighbor walked the bag across the street and gave it to Diggles owners o_0
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

They're gonna hire a hand writing analyst and drop by errrrrbody on that block

Can I get cliff notes please! From somebody.
laugh.gif
I slept on this thread and have no idea what is going on

Now you have to sneak in to your neighbor's house and steal the camera tape. If footage shows up post here

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Can I get cliff notes please! From somebody.
laugh.gif
I slept on this thread and have no idea what is going on
OP let his dog out.
Dog kills the neighbor's cat, Mr. Diggles.
frown.gif

NTers call ducktales.
OP post pictures of Diggles corpse, with "ducktales" on wide-ruled notebook paper.
OP posts pics of Diggle's death notice on neighbor's door signed "NT"
OP posts more pics of Diggles, tied in trash bag in a shallow grave.
NT goes in.
22 pages
Wanted Poster issued.
Rap Sizzle drops an instant classic PS
*Waits on gifs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom