Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

nerd.gif
UPDATE....

Ok,the bag was retrieved without incident.I didnt know what to do so I was gonna bury it in my backyard BUT my dogs will dig it up...Since the owners live RIGHT next door,I put the bag in the neighbors yard across the street.I left Mr.Diggles owners a note
tired.gif
...I didnt know what else to do.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand why OP didn't dump the cat into a random yard with a dog.

I've been checking in on this thread all day

roll.gif
this dude here
eek.gif

this is classic!

the note/tossing the cat in another neighbors yard, the bag, all the pics, the sprinting away as the van is pulling up, dude's dog, dude watching themcalling out for mr diggles, all straight comedy
roll.gif

R.I.P. Mr. Diggles, I feel sorry for laughing like this, I was in tears reading these developments earlier.

This is gonna be remembered at the end of the year/dug from the graves of the unknown within NT, I already know.

just an extra
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the random NT tag on the note
laugh.gif
wow

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

nerd.gif
UPDATE....

Ok,the bag was retrieved without incident.I didnt know what to do so I was gonna bury it in my backyard BUT my dogs will dig it up...Since the owners live RIGHT next door,I put the bag in the neighbors yard across the street.I left Mr.Diggles owners a note
tired.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Isn't it possible for smart computer peeps to find out his address through his IP. Then they could send letters to all of his neighbors with links to thisthread. Then he would be forced to move out or never come out of his house and get what he deserved.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Isn't it possible for smart computer peeps to find out his address through his IP. Then they could send letters to all of his neighbors with links to this thread. Then he would be forced to move out or never come out of his house and get what he deserved.

Is it possible for people to stop being such &*#$# on NT and always snitch? %%*+

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Hugo

ducktales.

cosign...this note is probably tacked on to his own door for the pic. ducktales on this latest development

I knew when 1 person screamed ducktales...the pack would follow
ohwell.gif
.Honestly I dont care if u believe it or not.I got the note.But aint $@#* else I can do with the cat since the garbage people dont run until Wed
eyes.gif

Que?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn the cat can't even rest in peace after your dog mauled it to death now u transporting around in a black garbage bag and taking photos with it......Sick man u are

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

There. Now I have leverage, and you can't cover up this heinous act of murder. I want 10K paid in weekly installments of $100 or else I release the pic to the internets.

indifferent.gif

Um all he has to do is delete the pic from his photobucket account and all evidence is gone.

*shakes head*

Obviously.
indifferent.gif
@ you for taking me seriously.

I was being sarcastic.
indifferent.gif

well then you're AWFUL at sarcasm.

its clearly not for you.

ahahahaha i know right

Originally Posted by flyasthe sky

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

nerd.gif
UPDATE....

tired.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOOOWWW.. this dude really signed it NT....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You taking it too far now man. Either tell them straight up and let them bury it, or bury it somewhere other than your backyard and don't tell them. Takingpics of the dead cat isn't cool.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you guys need to calm down. Getting way too serious like it was your cat or he killed a human or some @$%%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom