Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

nerd.gif
UPDATE....

Ok,the bag was retrieved without incident.I didnt know what to do so I was gonna bury it in my backyard BUT my dogs will dig it up...Since the owners live RIGHT next door,I put the bag in the neighbors yard across the street.I left Mr.Diggles owners a note
tired.gif
...I didnt know what else to do.
You're such an honest scum bag
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
go take that note back man. how you gonna just say accidennts happen and not give any details.

nerd.gif
UPDATE....

Ok,the bag was retrieved without incident.I didnt know what to do so I was gonna bury it in my backyard BUT my dogs will dig it up...Since the owners live RIGHT next door,I put the bag in the neighbors yard across the street.I left Mr.Diggles owners a note
tired.gif
...I didnt know what else to do.

l;kxzj;lKJF:LKFDJl;K:LKJL:KJ:LKJ

laugh.gif
the garbage bag. Look like something out of a mafia joint except it's a dead cat. Just tell them the truth man . The worst they can do is give yousome words

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif
the garbage bag. Look like something out of a mafia joint except it's a dead cat. Just tell them the truth man . The worst they can do is give you some words

They are gonna kill my dog dude...I aint sayin @+!+ to them
ohwell.gif

Dont u think they're going to suspect you? not too many people in the neighborhood know mister diggles AND have an animal that could do that... shouldaused magazine clippings for that note too

So the note was a bad idea?

I say leave it. These fools on here thinking that they're gonna call the cops and +#*!. Outdoor cats get murked all the time. If anything the apology andreturn of the "body" would help in your respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom