Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This mog really put it in a garbage bag and placed it on their porch like he was sending a message
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by thePHOking

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok...I got the animal out the trash.I said F it and just gave them their cat right
ohwell.gif
?I put the deceased cat on their porch.As I was sprinting away I saw the family van rolling down the street.IDK if they saw me or not because they have tinted windows.I think I was compromised
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@+# IS WRONG WITH YOU
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read this thread a couple of days ago, then i see this picture ...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
noooo wayy you did this. woww

eek.gif
roll.gif

Updates? Are the kids crying their eyes out? Did you retrieve the bag back?

You shoulda put a ransom note for their cat at around million dollars and given them 2 days to pay it.You know damn well they werent gonna pay, than youshoulda put the cat on their porch.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I literally busted out laughing, damn i hate cats...just pretend like nothing happened man...move the cat across the street or something so it looks like yourdog had nothing to do with it.

Imagine him about to take the bag and the neighbor opens the door. %!*# would be too awkward
laugh.gif

"excuse me sir, what are you doing?"

"uhhhh, taking out your trash?"

nerd.gif
UPDATE....

Ok,the bag was retrieved without incident.I didnt know what to do so I was gonna bury it in my backyard BUT my dogs will dig it up...Since the owners liveRIGHT next door,I put the bag in the neighbors yard across the street.I left Mr.Diggles owners a note
tired.gif
...I didnt know what else to do.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Who in their right mind think that leaving their dead cat in a trash bag on their porch is a good idea? Either be a man about it and tell them straight up what happened, or keep your mouth shut and move on.
THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom