Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
forget about the neighbours right now..you realise you keep moving a dead cat up and down.. cant let him rest in peace damn...you just doing this to become aNT Legend.

Throw in someones trash.. If u keep walking around with that thing someone is bound to see you, and dime you out. Just saying...

laugh.gif
c'mon son

The note is OD
eek.gif
laugh.gif

They're gonna go across the street full of hope like "Somebody found him!!" just to get a Hefty bag back...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Originally Posted by PraVokal

nerd.gif
UPDATE....

Ok,the bag was retrieved without incident.I didnt know what to do so I was gonna bury it in my backyard BUT my dogs will dig it up...Since the owners live RIGHT next door,I put the bag in the neighbors yard across the street.I left Mr.Diggles owners a note
tired.gif
...I didnt know what else to do.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand why OP didn't dump the cat into a random yard with a dog.

indifferent.gif

Damn RIP to Mr. Diggles, guess the little guy was on his 9th life
frown.gif

Oh and either bury it or give it to them stop transporting it back and forth jesus

This thread is full of
laugh.gif
though

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Hugo

ducktales.

cosign...this note is probably tacked on to his own door for the pic. ducktales on this latest development

I knew when 1 person screamed ducktales...the pack would follow
ohwell.gif
.Honestly I dont care if u believe it or not.I got the note.But aint $@#* else I can do with the cat since the garbage people dont run until Wed
eyes.gif

Que?

laugh.gif
DUDE ACTUALLY WROTE DUCK TALES OHH NOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**DEAD!!!

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I hate cats so good, but yeah just bury it or go throw it somewhere he won't find it.
cmon son, you on some o'' evil mr burns type $*$

mr%20burns.jpg

eek.gif
you know whats funny. Let's say they go togoogle and search "Mr.Diggles Cat"...this is the 4th link. I could only imagine them opening this thread and seeing dead pics of their cat and allthe Tom foolery thats going on....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew when 1 person screamed ducktales...the pack would follow
ohwell.gif
.Honestly I dont care if u believe it or not.I got the note.But aint $@#* else I can do with the cat since the garbage people dont run until Wed
eyes.gif
Son got Mr. Diggles in rigor mortis, cinched up in a trashbag on top of wide-ruled notebook paper.

/DEAD.

OP.........
smh.gif
laugh.gif

For those of you who are claiming thread of the year, Id say its second. behind the Tiger pics one. Bottom line is General has been
eek.gif
laugh.gif
for the pastcouple weeks.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

eek.gif
you know whats funny. Let's say they go to google and search "Mr.Diggles Cat"...this is the 4th link. I could only imagine them opening this thread and seeing dead pics of their cat and all the Tom foolery thats going on....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Or google NT and its the 2nd one...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Uh-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom