Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Originally Posted by scshift

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.
And living a sheltered life is a good thing how...?

laugh.gif
  right

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.
And living a sheltered life is a good thing how...?

laugh.gif
  right

I know this is going to be a terrible analogy, but i feel like op is in the same realm as anyone who sees something on tv or online and its completely different in person.

Examples: I've seen Niagra falls a lot in pictures and videos....but when you see it in person you really realize how massive it is

War. you see all those videos and pictures online but you have no clue what it is actually like to be in it unless you actually are

This can be said for almost anything. I think OP just realized that this stuff really does happen in real life thats all. I don't think he was trying to be racist.

I know this is going to be a terrible analogy, but i feel like op is in the same realm as anyone who sees something on tv or online and its completely different in person.

Examples: I've seen Niagra falls a lot in pictures and videos....but when you see it in person you really realize how massive it is

War. you see all those videos and pictures online but you have no clue what it is actually like to be in it unless you actually are

This can be said for almost anything. I think OP just realized that this stuff really does happen in real life thats all. I don't think he was trying to be racist.

I reached my 50 post limit last night so I could not respond.

First and foremost let me say I am honestly sorry to anyone I offended.

I am not a troll and I was not looking for a response. I did not mean any kind of racist remarks. I'm saying it now, if you don't believe me, I'm sorry because there is no way I can prove it. You will have to take my word for it. Looking back at the original post, I can see how I came off as arrogant and racist and I hope my following posts cleared up my intents. To quote Mark Antony, I am embarrassed by what I wrote because it seems very stupid and small minded.

Once again, I meant nothing bad in my original post. The best I can do right now is say I'm sorry if I came across that way.

I reached my 50 post limit last night so I could not respond.

First and foremost let me say I am honestly sorry to anyone I offended.

I am not a troll and I was not looking for a response. I did not mean any kind of racist remarks. I'm saying it now, if you don't believe me, I'm sorry because there is no way I can prove it. You will have to take my word for it. Looking back at the original post, I can see how I came off as arrogant and racist and I hope my following posts cleared up my intents. To quote Mark Antony, I am embarrassed by what I wrote because it seems very stupid and small minded.

Once again, I meant nothing bad in my original post. The best I can do right now is say I'm sorry if I came across that way.

I get in there and I was like DAMN
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif
, pushing, it was like a scene right out of WSHH, minus the violence.
i lol'd

I get in there and I was like DAMN
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif
, pushing, it was like a scene right out of WSHH, minus the violence.
i lol'd

Don't worry at everyone being all sensitive OP. I know exactly how you feel on the @$#%@!% thing.

Don't worry at everyone being all sensitive OP. I know exactly how you feel on the @$#%@!% thing.

Shut your sensitive, uneducated *$#!+ up, man. Homeboy is talking about the way people act in a particular environment. It just so happens that the majority of the people in said environment are black. He made no sort of connection to race and even if in his OP he said that most of the people were black, he didn't say they're acting that way BECAUSE they're black. Is it not okay to state a fact?

If I see a bunch of black people acting a fool I'll say, "damn, those black people are acting a fool." You can substitute the color with any other color of people and I've probably said it. See some white boys doing some crazy stuff? "Damn, those white boys are acting a fool."

Shut your sensitive, uneducated *$#!+ up, man. Homeboy is talking about the way people act in a particular environment. It just so happens that the majority of the people in said environment are black. He made no sort of connection to race and even if in his OP he said that most of the people were black, he didn't say they're acting that way BECAUSE they're black. Is it not okay to state a fact?

If I see a bunch of black people acting a fool I'll say, "damn, those black people are acting a fool." You can substitute the color with any other color of people and I've probably said it. See some white boys doing some crazy stuff? "Damn, those white boys are acting a fool."

What you sorry for? You said what was on your mind and felt that way. @%!@ what everyone else thinks, if they offended oh well they need to get thicker skin.

What you sorry for? You said what was on your mind and felt that way. @%!@ what everyone else thinks, if they offended oh well they need to get thicker skin.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

How did you come up with this conclusion sir?

BTW: He made a connection to race in the opening sentence. If this wasn't racially motivated, I'm sure he would have made it clear that he was from a rich area, not a rich WHITE area.

How did you come up with this conclusion sir?

BTW: He made a connection to race in the opening sentence. If this wasn't racially motivated, I'm sure he would have made it clear that he was from a rich area, not a rich WHITE area.

Did you not read the original post? Or any of the posts in this thread? There were next to NO black people in the restaurant. Of ALL the races you could pin he as racist against, you choose the one that has the SMALLEST part in the post.

Back
Top Bottom