Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

255ib9x.jpg

Stumbled on this super well fitting pic
smokin.gif

EDIT- Dambit Earl!

holy $#*+, nooooooooooooooooooooo

i just woke up the block with my laugh i swear i'm weak

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Him claiming to be from the suburbs, it being a mainly rich white area, and not being accustomed to seeing "hood rat behavior" (again, we all know what this looks like and it's not exclusive to any race) screams ignorance, not racism.
So him pointing out a particular race in his opening sentence screams ignorance? If he had left "White" out his initial sentence, I'd be more inclined to agree with you but he didn't.

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif
, pushing, it was like a scene right out of WSHH, minus the violence.
Getting away from the first paragraph, the above sentence is filled with stereotypical hyperbole. The topic of this thread was " Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack," but he reiterates that he has viewed WSHH giving him an idea of "typical ghetto, $@!@%%+ behavior." If you want to be an apologist for him, fine. There are too many inferences for me to not see that he was trying to push the boundaries of what is considered an acceptable post.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Him claiming to be from the suburbs, it being a mainly rich white area, and not being accustomed to seeing "hood rat behavior" (again, we all know what this looks like and it's not exclusive to any race) screams ignorance, not racism.
So him pointing out a particular race in his opening sentence screams ignorance? If he had left "White" out his initial sentence, I'd be more inclined to agree with you but he didn't.

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif
, pushing, it was like a scene right out of WSHH, minus the violence.
Getting away from the first paragraph, the above sentence is filled with stereotypical hyperbole. The topic of this thread was " Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack," but he reiterates that he has viewed WSHH giving him an idea of "typical ghetto, $@!@%%+ behavior." If you want to be an apologist for him, fine. There are too many inferences for me to not see that he was trying to push the boundaries of what is considered an acceptable post.

Y'all gotta lay off my mans 
laugh.gif
,I don't think he meant anything malicious even though he could've worded it better. Being from Boston I know exactly what OP's talking about,+$*@ is annoying hearing some of these broads argue over anything anywhere 
sick.gif
 and I can understand how OP would react like this seeing as he's saying that he's sheltered in the suburbs.
*Edit: Troll 
indifferent.gif
.......or cop out? 
nerd.gif

Y'all gotta lay off my mans 
laugh.gif
,I don't think he meant anything malicious even though he could've worded it better. Being from Boston I know exactly what OP's talking about,+$*@ is annoying hearing some of these broads argue over anything anywhere 
sick.gif
 and I can understand how OP would react like this seeing as he's saying that he's sheltered in the suburbs.
*Edit: Troll 
indifferent.gif
.......or cop out? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KenJi714

OP is Asian . Probably either Filipino or Viet . I bet $100

why he gotta be filipino or viet tho
I bet you 100$ he's Asian . OP why you gotta be afraid to admit ?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

you should check out seaside in new jersey. ever since the jersey shore came out its been getting worse and worse

you should check out seaside in new jersey. ever since the jersey shore came out its been getting worse and worse

indifferent.gif
I always thought OP was Asian but then again, I also thought he was from the Bay. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I always thought OP was Asian but then again, I also thought he was from the Bay. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

same here.

and isnt the asian community strong out there in San Fran??

Edit: i'm a texas famb...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom