Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

why he gotta be filipino or viet tho
I bet you 100$ he's Asian . OP why you gotta be afraid to admit ?
indifferent.gif
I always thought OP was Asian but then again, I also thought he was from the Bay. 
laugh.gif

same here.

and isnt the asian community strong out there in San Fran??

Edit: i'm a texas famb...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not reading anything else, but you have to realize how unintelligent and small minded this makes you look. For what seemed to be a fairly sensible young nter, you should be embarassed.

Not reading anything else, but you have to realize how unintelligent and small minded this makes you look. For what seemed to be a fairly sensible young nter, you should be embarassed.

You wanna hang out next time you in Boston. I hate loud people, lets stroll down Newbury St like Kings

You wanna hang out next time you in Boston. I hate loud people, lets stroll down Newbury St like Kings

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

NT is full of babies trying to turn everything into a race thread now.

Pathetic.

im sayin.  to you irrate hoodrats in this thread, thanks for the lulz.

ppl mad quick to pull that race card over nothing 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

NT is full of babies trying to turn everything into a race thread now.

Pathetic.

im sayin.  to you irrate hoodrats in this thread, thanks for the lulz.

ppl mad quick to pull that race card over nothing 
sick.gif

the op sounds like the type that if he lived in nyc and went to hoh in harlem he would wait for a cab inside the store

the op sounds like the type that if he lived in nyc and went to hoh in harlem he would wait for a cab inside the store

Originally Posted by scshift

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.
And living a sheltered life is a good thing how...?

Originally Posted by scshift

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.
And living a sheltered life is a good thing how...?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
  damn

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
  damn

Back
Top Bottom